tags

Best Life_Experiences Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Life_Experiences Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 41 Followers
  • 230 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Watch/REPOST/share.. Stay safe, stay at home.. #PoetryOnline #drvats #poem #JANTA_CURFEW #Life_Experiences #desh_prem #social_issues #Corona_virus #myvoice

168 Love
4.43K Views
8 Share

"Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before."

Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.

#Life_experiences
#Life_quotes
#Life
#Quotes

17 Love

"Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It's a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other."

Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It's a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other.

#Life_quotes
#Life_experiences
#Life
#Quotes

19 Love

"when Every single time i am alone. Then I am only thinking about you. every time every day. your love, courage, soul happiness what you have. whatever you gave me. I can't explain all things. but you are just different for me in this world.😇❤👌 Insta 📸 @theshahbajbrar"

when Every single time i am alone. 
Then I am only thinking about you. 
every time every day. 
your love, courage, soul happiness 
what you have. 
whatever you gave me. 
I can't explain all things. 
but you are just different
 for me in this world.😇❤👌
Insta 📸 @theshahbajbrar

You are just different for me in this world. ❤️✍️
Follow For More tq ❤️
#shayar_shahbaj #Opinion_matters #Life_Experiences #writersofnojoto #myvoice #quoteoftheday #Quotes

15 Love

"❤ Barish ☔ ✍️"

❤ Barish ☔ ✍️

Barish Vich Aai Hawa ✍️
Follow For More tq ❤️
#shayar_shahbaj #Opinion_matters #Life_Experiences #Rishto_ki_duniya #Qisse_Kahani #love_forever #myvoice #writersofnojoto

16 Love