Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best playingwithwords Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best playingwithwords Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you bro play, games to play online with friends, click play love gander, jenga game how to play, othello game how to play,

• 14 Followers
  • 39 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lalji Singh

mute video

Sweet Sour

Likh le aapne jazbaat iss kadar ki
padhne wala bhi unhe mahsoos kar paye! #playingwithwords #writinginprocess #justathought #tobeunderstood #justawish #funtime

Sweet Sour

#ATwindowofmyroom • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! #aestheticthoughts #playingwithwords #enjoyingwriting #yqaestheticthoughts #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The fear of the dark
The wait for the moon
The light of the sun
The rhythm of the wind
The song of the birds
My window knows all.  #ATwindowofmyroom
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 
 #aestheticthoughts 
#playingwithwords #enjoyingwriting

#yqaestheticthoughts #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweet Sour

Zindagi ka har pal kuch likhte, muskurate kat jaye. #justlearnandgrow #writting #playingwithwords #justawish #lifelovelaugh

Sweet Sour

Yeh fariyaad karte hai,
Jiske liye dua mei saar jhukate hai,
Bas woh bhi kabhi humme yaad kare. #playingwithwords #yourquotedidi #yourquotebaba #yourquotes #yqdidi #yqtales #yqjogi #yqbaba

Sweet Sour

I wanna grow old with you,
Not bcoz I love you instead
Bcoz I complement you! #morningthoughts #lovequotes #wannagrowoldwithyou #yourlovequotes #yqbaba #yqquotes #playingwithwords

Sweet Sour

Har Dua mei sirf jannat mangi,
Dua kubul iss kadar hui Tu mila aur,
Teri bahon mei mujhe Jannat mili.... #wishcometrue #duakubul #jannatteribahonmei #nightthoughts #playingwithwords #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yqquotes

Sweet Sour

There is difference between sleepless nights and restless nights,
sometimes we keep thinking about it, and many a times we enjoy.. #restlessnights #playingwithwords #latenightthoughts #yourquotebaba #yourthoughts #yqnightthoughts

Sweet Sour

Har dhueye ke Kash Mei tujhe bhul raha hun
Uss rakh Mei Teri Meri har yaad ko mita raha hun #wierdthought #playingwithwords

Sweet Sour

The fragrance of Jasmine is not addictive but smoke of the weed is!! #playingwithwords #yourquote #yqbaba #yqwritings #adiction #yqthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification