Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day24 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day24 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 39 Followers
  • 48 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swapnil Moon

The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. It will be your idea bank when you run out of inspiration or when you're going through a writer’s block. Come up with minimum 4 ideas. Use #IdeaBank #YourQuoteAndMine #day24 #30daychallenge

read more
myself,
my sleep,
my diet and
my entire life. The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. 

It will be your idea bank when you run out of inspiration or when you're going through a writer’s block.

Come up with minimum 4 ideas.

Use #IdeaBank

Anmol Singh

The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. It will be your idea bank when you run out of inspiration or when you're going through a writer’s block. Come up with minimum 4 ideas. Use #IdeaBank #YourQuoteAndMine #day24 #30daychallenge

read more
Something Unimaginable,
Something unthinkable
which inspire people
in a way that no one ever could,
which force people to fall in love 
and most important,
to help to live their life,
in a way that no one ever could
 The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. 

It will be your idea bank when you run out of inspiration or when you're going through a writer’s block.

Use #IdeaBank

Anmol Singh

read more
Something Unimaginable,
Something unthinkable
which inspire people
which force people to fall in love 
and most important,
to help to live their life,
in a way that no one ever could
 The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. 

Use #IdeaBank

Srishti Yadav

read more
A prayer, a wish that I did when I was a little girl. 
The wish that got fulfilled and the Gift I got became my life.
Gift (Brother), whose presence made me confident always, who is like sun & moon always by my side.
Who annoys me every second. Who always come to me for every small things & problems.
My punching bag, My partner in crimes.
My best friend. 
Someone whose absence make me feel empty.

Use #IdeaBank

Bizz_are_ Soul

Faith is like a sea,
once you touch,
A mesmerized you can dive deep,
but...
once the surge shoots,
you may hit hard,
getting scarred for life...  #yqbaba 
#napowrimo 
#day24
#faith
#yourquotes
#yqbbabaquotes
#scarredforlife

Sita Prasad

Love is not knowing,
how one treats you,
and always  weighing it,
it is more about just getting along,
though you know the other's limitations. #napowrimo #day24 #anatomyofheartbreak #love

Sita Prasad

#idea bank

I want to write about my love for you
I want to write about education today
I want to write about how to keep up when you are down
I want to write about life of a commoner who lives an extra ordinary life. #ideabank #yqbaba #yqquotes #justathought #day24 #30daychallenge

Shubhajit Sen

The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. It will be your idea bank when you run out of inspiration or when you're going through a writer’s block. Come up with minimum 4 ideas. Use #IdeaBank #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #day24 #30daychallenge

read more
The roar of the thundering cloud at late night...
The sobbing of the waterfall at early morning...
The frustration of a struggling father...
The joys and pain of a pregnant mother... The 30 day challenge is coming to an end, make a list of all the things you plan to write about in the future. 

Use #IdeaBank

Snigdha Agrawal

24/365
When 'the chips are down'...
Light at the end of the tunnel seems out
And your world comes crumbling down;
Gasping for breath you come around;
Two feet barely standing on firm ground.

Think how many merely made 'clicking' sounds
How may came bounding reaching out;
True relationships can thus be defined
When dropping all else you leave behind
Animosity that soured state of mind
Provide succour, reduce the plight;
Thereby opening bolted doors
Once again bring in the light....
Friends are such! #100poemsfor100days #day24 #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallange#dailyinspiration #dailymotivation

Snigdha Agrawal

Artists are a breed 
by themselves
Ebb and tide of thoughts 
follow a rhythm
Like the changing 
wind direction
Words at times
sleep in the cradle
Suddenly awake
And magic happens
With pens and brushes
 #100poemsfor100days #day24 #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #dailyinspirations
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification