Best poetryinhindi Stories

• 3 Followers
  • 590 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best poetryinhindi Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about poetryinhindi Quotes, poetryinhindi Shayari, poetryinhindi Videos, poetryinhindi Poem and poetryinhindi WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
Why nationalism is considered bad in western countries but not in rest of the world?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Because western countries are also human beings which means they also can suffer from mass hysteria.

You see before Hitler factor, many western countries (including British) were proudly flaunting their love for nationalism. But after that Hitler massacre, their soul and psyche have been damaged so much that they have panic attack whenever they even see the word ‘Nationalism’ :D

This is one of the big reason

Otherwise those leftist bised news channel and newspapers would propogate nationalism in place of neo liberalism today :D

This is the ultimate truth :D

Now another important and big reason is individuality or individualism

I absolutely love individuality as long as it remains inside certain nation structure.

Now what is going on in western countries that Individualism has gone too extreme and out of control. They don't even know themselves what they exactly want. As long as they have money they don't feel anything for anything. This is not for everyone but this is the underlined tendency which is why the globalist without any border earth is one country idea is very popular to certain left lobby. As a result they liked to propogate that though their news media and other alies :D

I say very good and Nobel. But first break those western countries without any border to rest of the world.

But I don't think that is happening either :D

As I said before it just a panic attack and psychological issues now to western countries :D

Rest of the world doesn't have that issues hence they don't feel the same way

Big example is India and China

Very proud to be nationalistic :D

Will remain so in future as well :D

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

3 Love
0 Comment
Why nationalism is considered bad in western countries but not in rest of the world?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Because western countries are also human beings which means they also can suffer from mass hysteria.

You see before Hitler factor, many western countries (including British) were proudly flaunting their love for nationalism. But after that Hitler massacre, their soul and psyche have been damaged so much that they have panic attack whenever they even see the word ‘Nationalism’ :D

This is one of the big reason

Otherwise those leftist bised news channel and newspapers would propogate nationalism in place of neo liberalism today :D

This is the ultimate truth :D

Now another important and big reason is individuality or individualism

I absolutely love individuality as long as it remains inside certain nation structure.

Now what is going on in western countries that Individualism has gone too extreme and out of control. They don't even know themselves what they exactly want. As long as they have money they don't feel anything for anything. This is not for everyone but this is the underlined tendency which is why the globalist without any border earth is one country idea is very popular to certain left lobby. As a result they liked to propogate that though their news media and other alies :D

I say very good and Nobel. But first break those western countries without any border to rest of the world.

But I don't think that is happening either :D

As I said before it just a panic attack and psychological issues now to western countries :D

Rest of the world doesn't have that issues hence they don't feel the same way

Big example is India and China

Very proud to be nationalistic :D

Will remain so in future as well :D

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

3 Love
0 Comment
1 Share
What is your opinion on how the Game of thrones ended?

Ha, ha, Game of bore.

There was contest going on how to make this show lamest in order to loose public interest towards this show.

I am not going to talk about how they messed up. Everyone knows that.

I am not going to say how much they left things unanswered either. Everyone probably have some sort of ideas about that

I think the writers had bad stomach bug when they were writing or probably there was gun on their head to write the last season within two minutes.

End result is pretty evident

Such a sad ending to such interesting show.

Here's what I would've done-

Atleast four episodes should be used in fighting between white Walker and dragon queen army including Cersei Lannister's army as well and after its consequences.

I don't mind the way Arya Stark killed Nightking.

But I would liked to see her ability to disappear more specially when she was caught by Nightking

There should be more interesting fight scene where Nightking was surprised to see Arya Stark's weird abilities. That would have been very entertaining. But Arya Stark didn't know how to control that she didn't even know that she had that abilities inside her until she was pushed by Night King's attack.( That White Walker turned dragon would be killed by Bran Stark not dragon queen by possessing it to suicide)

I want to see before Nightking died, he managed to infect Cersei Lannister. Bran knew that would happen but didn't say anything as he doesn't like to change stuff.

After the epic battle, Cersei Lannister's army will attack Dragon queen who will be injured during the battle against white Walker. And like dragon queen John Snow would also be immune to Dragon fire.

But after digesting a huge loss of men, dragon queen will finally win. So when Cersei Lannister will be captured and brought to execution, Cersei Lannister will finally turn to White Walker and would kill dragon queen. John Snow would go mad angry and tried to attack her. Jamie Lannister will try to defend her sister/ soulmate but instead would get backstabbed by Cersei Lannister as she didn't look pale like typical White Walker except her blue eyes. Arya Stark would try to do same that she did before but will loose her life this time. Cersei Lannister turned white Walker would finally be defeated by combined efforts of Tyron Lannister and John Snow and his army. There should be a long struggle on this. White Walker+ Cersei Lannister should be even more dangerous combination than Nightking and that should be shown. Tyron Lannister would give his life defending Sansa stark as Cersei Lannister would attack her. Before his death finally Tyron Lannister would feel like a big heroman protecting his long time crush Sansa and seeing her cry for him.

In the end, Sansa Stark would be the queen who will sit on the throne while John Snow will be her right hand man to balance her world view incase she ever went overboard with something.

In the end, Sansa stark would change as well. She would have more respect for departed Emily Clark / Dragon queen.

Rest should be according to the TV series

Now isn't that better?

8 Love
0 Comment
What will be India's squad in 2023 WC cricket?

Well, when 2023 WC will happen, our options will be changed, specially those who looks strong candidates now, not necessarily they would be the ones. New performers will come, so I will choose based on that

2023 WC will be in India. So everything will be according to that

Prithvi Shaw

KLRahul

Virat Kohli(Vc)

Shubhman Gill(c)

Rishabh Pant(either Wk)

Ishan Kishan(or Wk)

Hardik Pandya

Shreyas Gopal

Bhubaneswar Kumar

Kuldeep

Bumrah

Kamalesh Nagarkoti

Shreyas Iyer

Deepak Chahar

Ravindra Jadeja

I don't think anyone doubt about Prithvi Shaw. Infact I wanted to see him before 2019 WC.

Same goes for Shubhman Gill. I was so surprised that be didn't get more opportunities before 2019 WC

I obviously created powerful batting line-up looking at Indian condition. Ishan Kishan has 40+ average in domestic 50 over's cricket with 98+ strike rates. So he will definitely be in my first XI to give explosive boost along with Rishabh Pant

Rishabh Pant should have been in the squad in 2019 WC in place of Vijay Shankar.

In India pace bowlers have nothing so why do we even bother to take more than two bowlers in the first XI which is why I only took Bumrah and Bhubaneswar Kumar.

Pace doesn't work in India if WC was in SENA countries I would have picked up more 145+ KMPH pacers which at moment we have quite a few

Hardik Pandya as main all rounder

I have no doubt that Nagarkoti is future India candidate.

Rest do select on their merit.

5 Love
0 Comment
What will be India's squad in 2023 WC cricket?

Well, when 2023 WC will happen, our options will be changed, specially those who looks strong candidates now, not necessarily they would be the ones. New performers will come, so I will choose based on that

2023 WC will be in India. So everything will be according to that

Prithvi Shaw

KLRahul

Virat Kohli(Vc)

Shubhman Gill(c)

Rishabh Pant(either Wk)

Ishan Kishan(or Wk)

Hardik Pandya

Shreyas Gopal

Bhubaneswar Kumar

Kuldeep

Bumrah

Kamalesh Nagarkoti

Shreyas Iyer

Deepak Chahar

Ravindra Jadeja

I don't think anyone doubt about Prithvi Shaw. Infact I wanted to see him before 2019 WC.

Same goes for Shubhman Gill. I was so surprised that be didn't get more opportunities before 2019 WC

I obviously created powerful batting line-up looking at Indian condition. Ishan Kishan has 40+ average in domestic 50 over's cricket with 98+ strike rates. So he will definitely be in my first XI to give explosive boost along with Rishabh Pant

Rishabh Pant should have been in the squad in 2019 WC in place of Vijay Shankar.

In India pace bowlers have nothing so why do we even bother to take more than two bowlers in the first XI which is why I only took Bumrah and Bhubaneswar Kumar.

Pace doesn't work in India if WC was in SENA countries I would have picked up more 145+ KMPH pacers which at moment we have quite a few

Hardik Pandya as main all rounder

I have no doubt that Nagarkoti is future India candidate.

Rest do select on their merit.

7 Love
0 Comment