Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WorldBrailleDay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WorldBrailleDay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love of world, the world became unipolar due to, india population with respect to world, world love music, poems to save the world with,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties! ❤️ On the account of "World Braille Day," collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 😊 #rzmy_fingers_know #WorldBrailleDay #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
the feel of words,
the emotions that I find, that I wish to portray when they settle down and speak to me.
They jump and come alive, happy to find a touch that understands them.
I don't care if I am unable see them with my eyes but ain't I glad to see them better with my heart?
So what if I am visually impaired?
My heart wordlessly meets the world of words with my fingers. It is beautifully enabled. 
 Hello Resties! ❤️

On the account of "World Braille Day," collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 😊

#rzmy_fingers_know #worldbrailleday #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Divya Kumari

World Braille Day 
observed on 4th january.

Touch letters,feel it through inner eyes and live every moments.

©Divya Kumari #WorldBrailleDay #vision #Life #Learn #nojoto

Sonam Jain

सब कहते है
खुली आंखों से ख़्वाब देखना चाहिए
लेकिन हमने तो बंद आंखो से हक़ीक़त देखी है #life #love #worldbrailleday #trending #EQ #dard #nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish #nojotopoetry #nojotosangam #nojotoapp #nojoto #4Jan #writersofinstagram #pyaar

Swechha S

World Braille Day #4Jan #WorldBrailleDay #विचार

read more
वो रंग जिनकी हम कद्र नहीं करते,
पूछो उनसे जिन्होंने कभी उन्हें देखा नहीं World Braille Day #4Jan
#WorldBrailleDay

Nojoto News

वो जिन्होंने रंग नहीं देखे, कैसे होते होंगे उनके सपने? कभी सोचा है? कमेंट करके बताएं- #Trending #WorldBrailleDay #EQ

read more
 वो जिन्होंने रंग नहीं देखे, कैसे होते होंगे उनके सपने? कभी सोचा है? कमेंट करके बताएं-
#Trending #WorldBrailleDay #EQ

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification