Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Innerwar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Innerwar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inner peace and self love quotes, quotes about inner peace and love, love inner beauty quotes, falling inn love quotes, falling inn love,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kartik Prajapat

every and now i've stumbled upon, it's hard to believe but that it stands, this sensitive is life and when you've swept enough across it, corner me when i say there's more of it to come, to come and distraught you and now in different ways. what do you suppose me to say in this regard? be ready to wage this war? be positive this and that? maybe or may not be. it is, for this reason to swing in between this two poles, i too invariably fall and to anthologize my reasons i struggle about "what is t #War #yqbaba #positivity #Innerwar #extract #Morale #accountability #mentalwarfare

read more
      every and now i've stumbled upon, it's hard to believe but that it stands, this sensitive is life and when you've swept enough across it, corner me when i say there's more of it to come, to come and distraught you and now in different ways. what do you suppose me to say in this regard? be ready to wage this war? be positive this and that? maybe or may not be. it is, for this reason to swing in between this two poles, i too invariably fall and to anthologize my reasons i struggle about "what is t

Princi Mishra

What others think about you based upon momentary decisions must be considered but not become the sole parameter to judge you, for while others speculate and guess you and only you know the facts.
                      Decisions #princimishraquotes #thoughts #quotes #words #Decisions #Speculations #Existance #Innerwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification