Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FiveYears Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FiveYears Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about five make you fall in love with me, i _ english for five years, successes and failures of the five year plans, the five people you meet in heaven, there are five generations of computer,

• 4 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Devyani Chugadia

When I see Darshan 
   Ek ladke ko dekha to esa lga 
When I think about him
    Hum bethe yuhi rhe aur Vo Aa Kr Chale gae
When I complete his one song
   Abhi Abhi to mile the aur juda ho gae
When I am happy
   Sanedo sanedo lal sanedo
When I feel too much love for him
    Sar pe bhut chada he tere ishq ka
When I play garba
    Pethalpur ma sunle o choriya jume nagariya
When I realise my fault
    Mana mene galtiya ki 
When I pray to god
    Tu dua he Tu hi he mera karm, tujse hi shuru tujpe hi khatam
When I wake up 
     Hoti he subha Teri galiyo me ki tujhe pta na chale
In short, 
Sara ka Sara mera he Tu,  tujko kbhi na me Batu.. #darshanravaldz 
#darshanraval 
#bluefamily 
#spreadlove 
#fiveyears 
#love 
#bigfan

Amir 'Ek Anjaan Shayar'

हम पाँच दोस्त और पूरे पाँच साल #fivefriends #FiveYears #Paanch Dosti❤️se #फ़िल्म

read more
mute video

Nivedita Adhikari

"When the doctor said five-year survival rate, my mind asked a question, what's the guarantee that a person without any illness will live for more than 5 years? Should I worry about the five-year survival rate or just be grateful to be alive? I chose the latter because tomorrow is not guaranteed. Whether I am sick or healthy, I might live for more than 40 years or die the next moment. Five years survival rate seems to be ridiculous for an unpredictable life." wrote she on the last page of her diary when the doctor told her that her chance for even 5 years of survival is low and the disease is killing her. #fiveyears #survival #musings #life #unpredictable #yqbaba #yqquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification