Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best daydreams Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best daydreams Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dayroom daydreams lyrics, cigarette daydreams, daydreams for night, aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Jigar Mevada

मैं हूँ ज़मीन, तू है आसमा, 
मिलना हमारा है, कुछ ख्वाब सा.....  #Wildfire #lifequote #stories #photostories #LifeLive #Chaos #daydreams

Jigar Mevada

Life, thoughts, ethics, Iives, living souls, though time, time, values, memories, happiness, sadness, destiny, destinations, culture, principles, positive, energy, stories #wildfire #Stories #photostories #lifelive #chaos #daydreams #Livingsouls #liveoutloud

read more
The memories you are collecting everyday.
Becomes a stories for the one day...  Life, thoughts, ethics, Iives, living souls, though time, time, values, memories, happiness, sadness, destiny, destinations, culture, principles, positive, energy, stories
#Wildfire
#stories #photostories #LifeLive #Chaos #Daydreams #Livingsouls #liveoutloud

Tay Swizzle

Did this post make you roll your eyes? 😶 #Humour #Dreams #daydreams #youarefreetolaugh #punnyquotations #punintended #yqbaba

read more
When they said, "Dream with your eyes open"
I started day dreaming Did this post make you roll your eyes? 😶

#humour #dreams #daydreams #youarefreetolaugh #punnyquotations #punintended #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The unborn thoughts 
of today's daydreams 
are the ancestors 
of tomorrow's 
shooting stars. 
 #UnbornThoughts #daydreams #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Ananna Mondal

Hello dreamers! So, do you also often ask yourself this question? Honestly, do you get any answer? Tighten up your belts and get into doing what you are supposed to do. #Dreams #daydreams #theanashayaris WISH YOU A HAPPY LIFE...❤️

read more
मैं हमेशा यह सोचती हु, 
मैं यह क्यों नहीं कर सकती?
और मुझे उस क्यूँ का, 
कोई जवाब नहीं मिलता. Hello dreamers! So, do you also often ask yourself this question? Honestly, do you get any answer? Tighten up your belts and get into doing what you are supposed to do. 

#dreams #daydreams #Theanashayaris

WISH YOU A HAPPY LIFE...❤️

Kartik Prajapat

So what if it rains in your courtyard of mud? I ask a girl who smears hopes every time she builds the walls of her home and leads me to an evening after a downpour where ants grow wings turning old. ~I am to the tales that knit dreams #Dream #yqbaba #daydreams #Kae

read more
•read in the caption• So what if it rains in your courtyard of mud? I ask 
a girl who smears hopes every time she builds 
the walls of her home 
and leads me to an evening after a downpour 
where ants grow wings
turning old.

~I am to the tales that knit dreams
loader
Home
Explore
Events