Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DarkHumor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DarkHumor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love dark chocolate quotes, your shadow leaves you in the dark, every moment of light and dark is a miracle, i ll be gone in the dark, restrained to dark colour,

• 22 Followers
  • 39 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Q. What are the bare necessities of life?

A. Air, Food, Water and... Lockdown 
😷 #yqbaba #humour #darkhumor #presenttimesituation

Chitra Iyer

Why do ghosts of today fear the dark?

'coz the stupid humans have begun to inhabit the dark and haunt others.
They are the new ghosts 
👻 #yqbaba #fear #dark #darkhumor #ghosts

Chitra Iyer

Doc says..I am a schizophrenic, yet undoubtedly I'm a good person.

He says, I am 'two' good to be true.

#yqbaba #life #darkhumor #schizophrenia

Rasmeet Bhatia

जिनकी ज़िन्दगी मौत से बदतर हो,
उन्हें मौत का खौफ नहीं रहता... #yqbaba #yqdidi #darkhumor #yqhindishayari #yqhindiquotes #yqhindiwriters #rasmeetbhatiaquotes

Rasmeet Bhatia

पागलपन से शुरू हुआ मेरा ये रिश्ता,
आज मुझे ही पागलखाने ले आया...

#mentalhealth #depression #darkhumor #mentalhealthawareness #mentalhealthmatters
#yqbaba #yqdidi

Major Mystique

#humor #DarkHumor #Funny #yourquote #quoteaday #dailyquotes Image made using Dream AI. If you are reading this, please replace 'health' with 'death'.

read more
No offense, but the only real world advantage of having a grandparent who is alive is the fact that you can cancel programs on the behalf of her health.  #humor 
#darkhumor 
#funny
#yourquote 
#quoteaday 
#dailyquotes 

Image made using Dream AI. If you are reading this, please replace 'health' with 'death'.

Epiphany 🖤

Completely based on personal experience. I was wondering about this for a while, honestly I am scared of dying I mean like who is not, but I was watching a movie recently in that the main character was about to die, so when a person asked him, "Everyone dies, some of them die early, it is life, so why are you that desperately clinging on to it? Just accept it? ". The MC replied with, " Because I have been a coward I never got to live my life, I did mistakes and didn't owned up to them, so dying #humor #DarkHumor #oneliner

read more
Seriously what is so sweet about 16 , it basically means you're getting one step closer to death.  Completely based on personal experience. 
I was wondering about this for a while, honestly I am scared of dying I mean like who is not, but I was watching a movie recently in that the main character was about to die, so when a person asked him, "Everyone dies, some of them die early, it is life, so why are you that desperately clinging on to it? Just accept it? ". The MC replied with, " Because I have been a coward I never got to live my life, I did mistakes and didn't owned up to them, so dying

CalmKazi

The dark humor that is omnipresent now that award season is on the cards. Clearly Salman earned money but not respect as an actor. But who can tackle these Bhaitaards/Bhaitrollas/Bhaisexuals ? #calmkaziwrites #Bollywood #DarkHumor #confused #FacePalm #yqbaba

read more
कवि - फिरता रहा मैं दरबदर मिले मुझे बस सन्नाटे,

भाई - सुज़ुकी हयाते यूँ ही नहीं चलाते !

Bhaisexuals - भाई इस कवि ! अवार्ड फ़ॉर भाई ! भाई इस शेक्सपियर ! The dark humor that is omnipresent now that award season is on the cards. Clearly Salman earned money but not respect as an actor. But who can tackle these Bhaitaards/Bhaitrollas/Bhaisexuals ?

#CalmKaziWrites #Bollywood #DarkHumor #Confused #Facepalm #YQBaba

Safia Tehseen

indian society to whole world"jb ek lrki ki arrange marriage hoti hai...toh lrki se umeed ki jaati hai..k uska pati hi uska pehla pyaar ho..."q ki👇

#yqmeme 
#humour_but_true 
#sarcasm 
#darkhumor 
#fakeworld

Het Modi

🤧🤧🤧🤧 Spookians Club not so dark #DarkHumor. #hue_of_humour #YQMeme #treestory, i mean #पेड़story #paidmeme 😆 #yqhumour #YouShouldNeverMissMyHastags

read more
Whenever noti says: "Looks like xyz has posted a paid story for you."
*me 🤧🤧🤧🤧
Spookians Club
not so dark #darkhumor.

#hue_of_humour 
#yqmeme 
#treestory, i mean #पेड़story 
#paidmeme 😆
loader
Home
Explore