Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Freefall Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Freefall Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about freefall book, freefall comic, freefall joseph stiglitz, freefall webcomic, freefall stiglitz,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prem Anand Nallathambi

Knowledge #wisdom #Freefall #cliff image created by Bing

read more
Knowledge is essential to reach the cliff of self-awareness, from there it's a free fall into the wisdom!!

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #Knowledge #wisdom #freefall #cliff 
image created by Bing

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Freefall #source #inspirationalquote #spiritualquotes image created by app Dream by Wombo and Bing

read more
Take a free fall into the source.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #Freefall #source #inspirationalquote #spiritualquotes 
image created by app Dream by Wombo and Bing

Chitra Iyer

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 28 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #Freefall #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Free fall, free fall
tumble me down
nothing's right
nobody loves me
dunno what went wrong
Jealousy pushed me
self pity filled me
It was all for naught
poor love lost out
Free fall, free fall
catch me, hold me close
dear self love.  Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 28 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #freefall #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 28 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #Freefall #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's not just about gravity...
It's more about bravity to do above all,
Let your imperfections fall freely,
Let your anxieties fall freely,
Let yourself rise from every fall,
It's not just about gravity...
It's more about bravity to do above all.
 Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 28 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #freefall #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

Kissing you is like
Falling from a great height
I know I'll break my ribs
But I want to live that free fall, anyway

#kiss #freefall #fall #ribs #kissing #erotica #passion

Anuj Jain

read more

of the leaves
yellowed in fear
or playing games? 
Springs near
or old age? 
searching Newton
or gravity ignored?  Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 28 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #freefall #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

Freefall into the loop of peace ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqforgiveness #bestmedicine #peaceful_soul #Freefall #intothewild #happinesswithin #yqwriters

read more
Sometimes its not about forgiving your enemies,
but forgiving your own friends needs more of religion
than your entire life ever could ! Freefall into the loop of peace !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqforgiveness #bestmedicine #peaceful_soul #freefall #intothewild #happinesswithin #yqwriters

Varadhan P M

read more

As in Waterfalls ,Air fall, or as in Para drops, it could be thrilling too!
Sometimes mercury fall becomes 
singificant..
But Price fall in Gold or Fuels can happen in Dreams!
Above all we are in dire need of fall
in Population! 🥺🧐 Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 28 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #freefall #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

Freefall into the loop of peace ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqforgiveness #bestmedicine #peaceful_soul #Freefall #intothewild #happinesswithin #yqwriters

read more
Sometimes its not about forgiving your enemies,
but forgiving your own friends needs more of religion
than your entire life ever could ! Freefall into the loop of peace !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqforgiveness #bestmedicine #peaceful_soul #freefall #intothewild #happinesswithin #yqwriters

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

read more
How the rock free falls into the water and sinks deeply, like that we are also deeply sinked into the love. Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 28 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #freefall #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification