tags

Best sunflower Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best sunflower Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 16 Followers
  • 42 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"hsj jsjs jsjbsbs"

hsj jsjs jsjbsbs

#longdistancerelationship
#nojoto #Love #Sun #Sunflower

19 Love

"sunflower everyday is not sunny but still I bloom in this polluted air I find time to groom bright yellow without any smell people wonder how my beauty never fades or fails you are stuck in my spell i am sunflower you left it untouched the sunflower guess - i am being narcissistic maybe too much"

sunflower

everyday is not sunny 
but still I bloom
in this polluted air 
I find time to groom

bright yellow without any smell
people wonder 
how my beauty 
never fades or fails 

you are stuck in my spell
i am sunflower 
you left it untouched 
the sunflower 
guess - i am being narcissistic
maybe too much

#poem #Poetry #nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotowrite #sunflower

73 Love
2 Share

"As the sunflower revolves for the sun! He also would be roam for you, if you'll give the same rank as the sun gave to the sunflower 🌻"

As the sunflower revolves for the sun! 
He also would be roam for you,  if you'll give the same rank as the sun gave to the sunflower 🌻

As the sunflower revolves for the sun!
He also would be roam for you, if you'll give the same rank as the sun gave to the sunflower 🌻

21 Love
1 Share

"Aaj andhere se Roshini aate dekha, "Ujala " bahar se nhi, apne ander se aate dekha........ @tasveer_lafzon_mein"

Aaj andhere se Roshini aate dekha, 
"Ujala " bahar se nhi,
         apne ander se aate dekha........ 

@tasveer_lafzon_mein

#n~35
#feelingpositive #positiveattitudealways #MondayMotivation #Motivation #roshni #insidelight #feelingpositives #nojotohindi #nojotopoetry #nojotoofficial #nojoto #nojotowriters #nojotoapp #indianwriters #hindiwriter #rekhta #sunflower #aftaab

11 Love
1 Share

"Dil mein ek takleef rkhta ho, Zindagi se umeed rkhta ho... @tasveer_lafzon_mein"

Dil mein ek takleef rkhta ho,
Zindagi se umeed rkhta ho...

@tasveer_lafzon_mein

#n~14
#Shayari #Dil #nojotohindi #nojotopoetry #nojotoofficial #nojoto #nojotowriters #nojotoapp #indianwriters #hindiwriter #rekhta #sunflower #Zindagi #Takleef #Pain #Life

17 Love
1 Share