Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Witch Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Witch Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love witch, caliban and the witch, izetta the last witch, sabrina the teenage witch cast, osushi burn the witch,

• 24 Followers
  • 105 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Prime

The Prime Edition #Marvel #Avengers #Witch #films

read more
mute video

Suleka Ibrahim

A witch's quotes #Trending horror #Witch #quaotes #watsappstatus #Instagram #Thriller

read more
A witch never get's cought.don't forget that she has magic in her fingers and devilry dancing in her blood

©Suleka Ibrahim A witch's quotes #Trending #horror #Witch #quaotes #watsappstatus #Instagram #Thriller

Harish K B

She was an angel once who made my days gleeful,
She has turned into a witch now, who make my days gloomy. #cinemagraph #broken_heart #sad #witch #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

RAHUL VERMA

Collab on this Prompt and add on your spooky thoughts about the beautiful witch 🦇 Must Use #scbeautifulwitch to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #Witch #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
आप लोग बुरी आत्माओं से
 डरने की बात सुनी होगी ।
लेकिन कभी एक आत्मा से
 प्यार की बात नही 
सुनी होगी ना देखि होगी 
तो जाइये haunted मूवी देखिये Collab on this Prompt and add on your spooky thoughts about the beautiful witch 🦇

Must Use #scbeautifulwitch to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales #witch #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

RAHUL VERMA

Collab on this Prompt and write about An experienced witch who does not rely on karma 👹 Must Use #sckarma to let us discover your tales 🧟 #yqsc horror #horrortales #Witch #Karma #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
दुत्कार मानव समाज कि 
प्रथम प्रतिकिर्या होती है,
जब उनकी मान्यताओ 
पर प्रहार किया जाये,
 चाहे वो प्रहार उनके स्वयं 
के हित के लिए क्यों न हो, 
क्योंकि सामान्य मनुष्य का
 सीमित ज्ञान उसे अपने से 
परे देखने नहीं देता।
 फिर चाहे वो मानव जीवन हो
 वास्तु क्रिया या नये विचार
----------Asur----------- Collab on this Prompt and write about An experienced witch who does not rely on karma 👹
Must Use #sckarma to let us discover your tales 🧟
#yqsc #horror #horrortales #witch #karma #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

A witch is a woman who emerges from deep within herself. She is a woman who has honestly explored her light and learned to celebrate her darkness. She is a woman who is able to fall in love with the magnificent possibilities of her power. She is a woman who radiates mystery. She is magnetic. She is a witch. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Good Morning Spookians 🖤 Collab on this Prompt and add on your thoughts about the Witch's Power! 🦇 Must Use #scwitchwomen to let us discover your tal #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrortales

read more
views life differently,
treats it divergently
She attempts to 
change the laws of life
and make her own laws.
What's the big deal about it? A witch is a woman who emerges from deep within herself. She is a woman who has honestly explored her light and learned to celebrate her darkness. She is a woman who is able to fall in love with the magnificent possibilities of her power. She is a woman who radiates mystery. She is magnetic. She is a witch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good Morning Spookians 🖤
Collab on this Prompt and add on your thoughts about the Witch's Power! 🦇

Must Use #scwitchwomen to let us discover your tal

Monalisa Guje

Collab on this Prompt and add on your spooky thoughts about the witch found deep into the woods 💀 Must Use #scdeepthere to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc orrortales #Witch #yqbabaquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
A shadow which was following me. Collab on this Prompt and add on your spooky thoughts about the witch found deep into the woods 💀

Must Use #scdeepthere to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc orrortales #witch #yqbabaquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#monalisaguje #monagujequotes

Rabiya Nizam

Good Evening Spookians 👻 Collab on this spooky BG and express what you'll feel after seeing her👀 Use #scladyinbushes to let us discover your tales 🎃 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #microtale #scimageprompt #Witch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
Is a legend
A tale in old City prevailed,
I always took the Saying lightly
Yet everytime it Shaked me slightly,
And One night When the Wolf howled,
A Woman appeared in a black Shroud,
Gleaming were her eyes 
Alluring was her smile,
Captivating was Demeanour
Mysterious was her Profile,
She take the step toward her Prey
For digging their grave upright.
If you are wondering how m telling you the Story
Well I am the one Who Crimsoned this place in Glory...!! Good Evening Spookians 👻
Collab on this spooky BG and express what you'll feel after seeing her👀
Use #scladyinbushes to let us discover your tales 🎃
#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #microtale #scimageprompt #witch  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sherlock Doyle

When the screaming stopped, I warned them against killing the kidnapped kids so soon. It's difficult for me to get a new playmate for them everytime. #hanselandgretel #Fairytale #Witch #Burn #kill #Play #Kids #Mistake

read more
“Dad, we were playing Hansel and Gretel and Olivia was playing the witch's role.”

That's what my kids said when I came into the kitchen and found a pungent smell coming
from the oven.
 When the screaming stopped, I warned them against killing the kidnapped kids so soon. It's difficult for me to get a new playmate for them everytime.

#hanselandgretel #fairytale #witch #burn #kill #play #kids #mistake

Sherlock Doyle

People say that it's difficult to raise a child.

But all you need are the right set of ingredients and the correct spell.
 There's more to raise.

#raise #child #spell #witch #death
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification