Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HeathLedger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HeathLedger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about in haywards heath, heath ledger quotes, julia stiles and heath ledger 10, heath ledger quotes on life, heath ledger joker quotes,

• 50 Followers
  • 54 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

It was Heath Ledger’s death anniversary yesterday. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. #Collab and co #TheDarkKnight #HeathLedger #YourQuoteAndMine #sadquotes

read more
Accept the hurting from your loved ones to make them feel regret.  It was Heath Ledger’s death anniversary yesterday. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. 

#Collab and co

Priyank Jain

‎Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos... #joker #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #rush_hunter #heathledger

सानू

It’s Heath Ledger’s death anniversary today. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. #Collab and complete #TheDarkKnight #HeathLedger #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Keep silence... Just silence It’s Heath Ledger’s death anniversary today. Heath was an Australian actor and director, who left for the US in 1998 to further pursue his acting career. He starred in countless movies such as Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You before he essayed the iconic Joker in The Dark Night. Prior to the release, in 2008, the actor passed away because of an accidental overdose from prescription drugs. He received an Oscar for his performance as Joker, albeit posthumously. 

#collab and complete

Saket Shindikar

Not Just A Quote .... #Joker life love #Inspiration #SAD #philosophy #DC #HeathLedger

read more
From Mera Naam Joker,
To, Can You Introduce Me As A Joker
Every Clown Put On A Happy Face Outside, 
That's Comedy.
But Known, 'We Wouldn't Get It', His Grief Inside, 

That's Tragedy.

Why So Serious? 
That's Life. Not Just A Quote ....
#joker #life #love #inspiration #sad #philosophy #dc #heathledger

Saket Shindikar

Not Just A Quote .... #Joker life love #Inspiration #SAD #philosophy #DC #HeathLedger

read more
From Mera Naam Joker,
To, Can You Introduce Me As A Joker
Every Clown Put On A Happy Face Outside, 
That's Comedy.
But Known, 'We Wouldn't Get It', His Grief Inside, 

That's Tragedy.

Why So Serious? 
That's Life. Not Just A Quote ....
#joker #life #love #inspiration #sad #philosophy #dc #heathledger

lucky07

love #Hindi # ❤️Thought #HeathLedger #Love