tags

Best nojotoreality Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best nojotoreality Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 9 Followers
  • 19 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"If You Wana Sleep but Could Not, And Your Nights Countinue Going Sleepless Just Because Of Any Casual Reason... Don't worry At that time "Close your Eyes And think about That Precious Moments... Which you Have ever Spend with Your Special One" (S❤️ulm@te) ..within few minutes you will feel sleepy sleepy 💕💑💞"

If You Wana Sleep but Could Not,
And Your Nights Countinue Going Sleepless
 Just Because Of Any Casual Reason...
Don't worry 
At that time
"Close your Eyes
And think about That Precious Moments...
Which you Have ever Spend with Your
Special One" (S❤️ulm@te) ..within few minutes you will  feel sleepy sleepy
💕💑💞

#nojotoenglish #nojotoreality
#writers #Lines #sushmathakur
#sleepless #nights

189 Love
1 Share

#Mirror#nojotohindi#nojotosayri#nojotoreality#NojotoWriter#Rajal#THAKKAR😍🥰😘🤗😇😊😄😁😁😊🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗

179 Love

""

"ज़िन्दगी के कुछ फैसले तकदीर बदल देते है। तो कभी कभी कई फैसले ज़िन्दगी का मोड़ बदल देते है।"

ज़िन्दगी के कुछ फैसले तकदीर बदल देते है।
तो कभी कभी कई फैसले ज़िन्दगी का मोड़ बदल देते है।

#nojotolines #nojotoquotes
#nojotoreality #nojotohindi
#sushmathakur #ज़िंदगी
#मोड़

175 Love

""

"Impossible To get motivate myself I would like to go In the lap of nature... whether Be it a running waterfall or Blooming flowers fragrance.. both gives us a message of patience.... The drops of rain always provide us peace to our soul by scent of clay... The sun rise and sun set related with ups and down of life(sorrow and happiness ) from Everything in nature we get learn to makes think positively and do inspire us to be touch with nature.nothing is imppssibe in this world because the word of imossible made by possible"

Impossible   To get motivate myself
I would like to go In the lap of nature...
whether Be it a running waterfall or Blooming flowers fragrance..
both gives us a message of patience....
 The drops of rain always provide us peace to our soul by scent of clay... 
The sun rise and sun set related with ups and down of life(sorrow and happiness )
from Everything in nature we get learn to makes think positively and do inspire us to be touch with nature.nothing is imppssibe in this world because the word of imossible made by possible

#Motivation_for_life #nojotoenglish #nojotolines #nojotoreality #Life #Motivation
#flowers #Happiness #sorrow

170 Love

""

"The sunrise and sunset both are represent beauty and maze of the nature... and it symbolize truth of the ethos thats is consist with birth and death of the every living things...."

The sunrise and sunset both are represent
beauty and maze of the nature...
and it symbolize truth of the ethos
thats is consist with birth and death of 
the every living things....

#beauty_of_nature #nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes
#nojotoreality #ethos #writersclub #nojotolife
#sushmathakur

164 Love