tags

Best Evolution Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Evolution Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about evolution meaning in hindi, evolution meaning in tamil, evolution meaning in telugu.

• 16 Followers
  • 88 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"एक औरत झाड़ू-कटका करके यहाँ तक कि खुद को बेचकर भी अपने बच्चों को पाल लेगी एक मर्द ऐसा बिलकुल नहीं करेगा"

एक औरत झाड़ू-कटका करके
यहाँ तक कि खुद को बेचकर भी
अपने बच्चों को पाल लेगी

एक मर्द ऐसा बिलकुल नहीं करेगा

❓My Out of Box Thinking
शायद इसलिए भाषा विज्ञान ने सभी ममतामयी (Womenly Characteristics) संज्ञाओं (Nouns) को स्त्रीलिंग(Feminine Gender) माना है।

यह सिर्फ व्याकरण(Grammer) की खूबसूरती भर नहीं है।
तरीके से देखा जाए तो हम पाएंगे कि स्त्री को सिर्फ "एक मादा" के रूप में न देखकर बड़े आयाम में देख सकने की क्षमता (इंटेलेजेंस) कुदरत ने सिर्फ हम इंसानों को दी है... हमारे बीच रिश्ते बनते हैं, मानवजाति अपने आरंभिक काल मे हीं स्त्री और पुरूष के संबंध को प्रजनन-परिधि से बाहर ले जाकर पहले परिवार और फिर समाज

57 Love
1 Share

"Saffron for the sacrifice.. White for we peace thrive.. Green for nature our might.. A country that has preserved it right.. Yes the value of human rights. A country that's done what first world had done, Struggling to feed a vast population.. Yet a mine of diamonds, oh Man just pick up. A newspaper and you'll see a daughter or son.. Making a headline round the 4 corridors. Oh come together, we are stronger than before.."

Saffron for the sacrifice..
White for we peace thrive..
Green for nature our might..
A country that has preserved it right.. 
Yes the value of human rights.  
A country that's done what first world had done, 
Struggling to feed a vast population.. 
Yet a mine of diamonds, oh Man just pick up. 
A newspaper and you'll see a daughter or son.. 
Making a headline round the 4 corridors. 
Oh come together, 
we are stronger than before..

#IndependenceDay #15august
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoenglish #Freedom #Evolution #India #stormofphoenix

37 Love
1 Share

"Money grows opposite to character. If you want to grow your money, put it in a bank or in share market and don't touch it. It will grow exponentially with compound effect. But, if you want to grow your character, you need to work on it, everyday. If u don't or If you take it for granted, it will deteriorate. So, Meditate, Read books, Learn. But, Grow. And Don't just grow. Evolve. Your growth will do good only to you. But, When you evolve, you put an impact on tens of other people out there."

Money grows opposite to character. If you want to grow your money, put it in a bank or in share market and don't touch it. It will grow exponentially with compound effect. But, if you want to grow your character, you need to work on it, everyday. If u don't or If you take it for granted, it will deteriorate. So, Meditate, Read books, Learn. But, Grow. And Don't just grow. Evolve. Your growth will do good only to you. But, When you evolve, you put an impact on tens of other people out there.

#character #Growth #Evolution #evolve #Money

13 Love

#forever #growingup #Enhance #experience #Evolution 💞
Make all your collaboration with higher motivation!
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#usedtothink #Collaboration #higherself #Highonlife #Evolution #Motivation #Advance #preparation✨🌊👯🧚🌈💞🕉️🧘🎶✍️👽😊⏰💓

34 Love
1 Share

#forever #Hope #growingup #nevergiveup #neverending
I promised to sing for bringing joy altogether, hope✨😅 smiles at me more than stay being alone, this is a way to change your mindset & hope slowly it becomes swollen.
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#usedtothink #bringchange #Happiness #together 💞 #Evolution #Advance #Solution #mimicpoem👯🎶🌈🕉️🧘💫✨🌎

42 Love