Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best makeyourownway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best makeyourownway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to make him miss you and love you more, bengali sad love quotes that make you cry, quotes to make him love you, short sad love stories that will make you cry in hindi, sad love stories that make you cry in hindi,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shalini Sinha

ANY(thing, person or place)
that try to break You
is actually to wake You
for being real is to make You.

#cinemagraph
Break:Wake:Make... YOY
#makeyourownway 
#selflove 
#selfmotivation 
#yqdidi 
#yqbaba

Bhoomi Anand

Make your own way 💜✨ PC-: Pinterest #makeyourownway life #Reminders #gentlereminder #yqbaba

read more
Don't wait for the right time
to come, 
make your own way to 
create one. Make your own way 💜✨

PC-: Pinterest

#makeyourownway #life #reminders #gentlereminder #yqbaba

Isha sharda

Never lose yourself, no matter what you go through. The best thing is that you and life still exist to do more. #life #loveyourself #bepositive #dowhatmakesyouhappy #smile #makeyourownway

Isha sharda

Learning to start where you                                                were stopped by 
circumstances 
                    is a sign of power in you. #realizeyourworth #makeyourownway #love #loveyourself #attitude #onelife

Viji Sophia

What I feel, I express it in a poetical manner 
My words are simple but my thoughts are true
Each feelings which you hear from my pen tip
Is what everyone feels when they take a new step

You may think, why sadness rounds my words
I know how hard it is to be happy in this world
My words may give you a feel that atleast you have a better life then someone who doesn't 
What you have is more precious and more pure... Cherish your life.. coz you have only one #lifelessons #sadness_overloaded #fakepeople #happiness #makeyourownway

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Hatch your own progress. It will help to latch on with better satisfaction. #hatchedthoughts #latchon #makeyourownway #satisfactionisthekey #selfmotivated #responsibilitymatters #fightyourownbattle #pawangrequotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification