tags

Best IT Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best IT Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 5823 Followers
  • 56105 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Become your own best #Friend: Over the years I have had to learn to become my own best friend. There were many nights I spent crying myself to #sleep, sad and lonely with almost every given #heartache. Over time I realized that I had to learn to comfort myself to overcome the #Pain. It’s a process, and I’m still learning how to do it, but I’ve gotten so much better. I can #Honestly say that I am my own best friend. #Goal: Love yourself and #treat yourself as you would treat your best friend. You

822 Love
39 Share

#Money is a #Precious #commodity
Just because you have it, it doesn’t mean that you waste it.

583 Love
18 Share

Mirror Alphoppbet Poetry
[Mirror Alph(opposite)bet poetry]
(Invented Poetry form)

- Every line's 1st Word starts with the Alphabet chosen

How to form the Mirror Alphoppbet poetry:-

509 Love
39 Share

""

"Love is beautiful and I know it's true, and when you find that special someone, you'll know it too It makes you happy and sad and then happy again It may break your heart And however It can make you fall in love again..."

Love is beautiful
and I know it's true, and
when you find that special someone,
you'll know it too
It makes you happy and sad and 
then happy again 
It may break your heart
And however 
It can make you fall in love again...

#Nojoto #Love #poem #Poetry #NojotoEnglish #sahilbhardwaj #writerscommunity #Happy #SAD #Beautiful #English

497 Love
5 Share

“Maybe some #Things don’t get better, but we do. We get #stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can’t. Maybe some of us will never be fully okay, but at least we’re here. We’re still trying. We’re doing the best we can. That’s worth celebrating too. If you’re reading this, congratulations, you made it to today. You made it.”

486 Love
16 Share