Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ThoughtsAboutLife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ThoughtsAboutLife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about emotional thoughts for love, love good thoughts in hindi, heart touching love thoughts in hindi, love emotional thoughts in hindi, love fake thoughts,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

nabeelmrkl

mute video

Grishma Doshi

#dontsleep thoughts #latenighttgoughts life #ThoughtsAboutLife #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #grishmaquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
sometimes I keep scrolling through the posts of social media on my phone, 
&
sometimes I keep scrolling through the thoughts of my own about what will come and what is gone. #dontsleep #thoughts #latenighttgoughts #life #thoughtsaboutlife  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #grishmaquotes
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Devendradatt yadav

जो कभी मेरी हर आहटों से वाकिफ हूआ करते थे,
आज उन्हें भी अपनी पहचान बतानी पडती है #minediary #mywordmywritings #thoughtsaboutlife  #peopleslife #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada

Anjali Arya

mute video

Saif Ali Khan

Every day you wake up is a blessing.
Every breath you take,
Every movement you make,
Every decision you take is permitted by God Almighty.
Be Thankful to the lord of the universe who created everything,
with whose permission everything exists.

@saifalikhan1301

As the God says, "If He helps you, none can overcome you:
If He forsakes you, who is there, after that, that can help you?
in God, then, Let believers put their trust." #Life #Nojoto #corona #LifeAndDeath #Thoughtsaboutlife #lifeqoutation #poetry #nojotonews #trending 

The Poetic Megha

mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification