Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best roadaccident Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best roadaccident Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

Imagine the streets talking to you. What would they say? Please be careful with your speed; otherwise your soul will witness speedy visit to hell!!! Do follow this also spread this message to the society😊💞😇 Use #StreetsTalk #savelife #roadaccident #follow #message #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Why so speedy ride?
To reach the hell fast?

I witness many dying daily,
Now I can't tolerate this heartbreaking deaths.

Your family loves and cares for you. 
Also I'm here to make your journey easy and not devastating. 
So please respect my message🙏 Imagine the streets talking to you. What would they say?

Please be careful with your speed; otherwise your soul will witness speedy visit to hell!!! Do follow this also spread this message to the society😊💞😇

Use #StreetsTalk
#savelife #roadaccident #follow #message #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

free fire Max short

road accident #roadaccident #ज़िन्दगी

read more
mute video

Deepak Kanoujia

2005...8~9ish PM...Wintery weather...Punjabi Bagh Chowk...West Delhi...A man's body surrounded by few policemen not allowing anyone to be nearer... वहां असल में कोई कुत्ता नहीं था...वहां पर इंसान थे...हमसब इंसान..जानवरों से बदतर इंसान... "दीपक" कुत्तों से भी गये गुजरे हो तुम...कुत्ते भी अच्छे ही होते तुमसे...जानवर भी शरमाते होंगे जब कोई तुम्हे बोलता होगा जानवर हो "दीपक" तुम... (काश मैं कुत्ता ही होता) #inhuman #insensitive #Mob #roadaccident #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #pradhunik #dogsarebetterthanhumans

read more
एक कुत्ता
बार बार उसे सूंघ कर आ रहा है,
लंबी सी जीभ निकाल कर
इधर उधर ताक हांफ रहा है
जिज्ञासा से भरा सोच रहा है,
सड़क पर ये आदमी साईकल के साथ
लेटा है या सो रहा है,
खून गर्म तो इसके सिर से बह रहा है
पर ये जो लोग आसपास हैं 
इनका खून ठंडा क्यों हो रहा है...

आवारा कुत्ता तो मैं हूं
लेकिन कोई बाशिंदा रुक क्यों नहीं रहा है
ये माहौल आवारा सा क्यों हो रहा है... 2005...8~9ish PM...Wintery weather...Punjabi Bagh Chowk...West Delhi...A man's body surrounded by few policemen not allowing anyone to be nearer...

वहां असल में कोई कुत्ता नहीं था...वहां पर इंसान थे...हमसब इंसान..जानवरों से बदतर इंसान...

"दीपक" कुत्तों से भी गये गुजरे हो तुम...कुत्ते भी अच्छे ही होते तुमसे...जानवर भी शरमाते होंगे जब कोई तुम्हे बोलता होगा जानवर हो "दीपक" तुम...

(काश मैं कुत्ता ही होता)

Bad Poet

*thinking out loud* 'When your legs don't work like they used to before...' I am half-humming and half-singing this soulful Ed Sheeran song just after coming out of this random ATM in the city. It is a sunday and the traffic is scarce here. Not many people can be seen. But one old man is very noticable. He is crossing the road in his slow motion world. I can see the packed daal-chawal in his hand. I don't know if he is divorced or something. As he reaches the middle of the road, I see a motor #EdSheeran #accident #Horrifying #Oldman #Horrific #thinkingoutloud #roadaccident #badpoet

read more
Thinking out loud.

(caption) *thinking out loud*

'When your legs don't work like they used to before...'

I am half-humming and half-singing this soulful Ed Sheeran song just after coming out of this random ATM in the city. It is a sunday and the traffic is scarce here. Not many people can be seen. But one old man is very noticable. He is crossing the road in his slow motion world. I can see the packed daal-chawal in his hand. I don't know if he is divorced or something.

As he reaches the middle of the road, I see a motor

Shweta Gupta

Shweta Gupta, who moved to delhi about 8 years back died in a road accident. She used to write and paint. Upfront and caring from heart girl was single. Mumma's friend and papa's pride died a very painful death. She was scared of driving or travelling high speed vehicle. Ultimately her fear for speed was proved correct,  taken her life off. Would like to inform everyone, Notorious and full of life lass is no more with us!
 #Obituary #yqbaba #yopowrimo #oneliners #quoteliners #roadaccident

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Follow traffic rules and life rules also
 #RoadSafety #roadaccident #roadaccidents #safety #safetyinindia  #yqinnerfeelings #yqinnerthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Anubhav Verma
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification