tags

Best writerscommunity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Best writerscommunity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories & Poem. Also read about writerscommunity Quotes, writerscommunity Shayari, writerscommunity Videos, writerscommunity Poem and writerscommunity WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• 411 Followers
  • 2665 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories
I don't want you to miss me
I want you to kiss me on forehead
as a blessing for my further life without you..

#writer #writersofinstagram #writerslife #writersofindia #writerslove #writersnetwork #writerscommunity #instawriters #badwriter #madwriter #loveforwriting #merealfaaz #Quotes #Quoteoftheday #MorningThoughts #MorningMotivation

15 Love
Mujhe café coffee Day ki coffee utni Nahi Pasand hai,
Jitni nukkad ki chai ‘Tmhare sath’ Pina Pasand hai.

Mujhe café coffee Day ki coffee utni Nahi Pasand hai,
Jitni nukkad ki chai ‘Tmhare sath’ Pina Pasand hai.
Follow @shyamal_ke_shabd
Follow @shyamal_ke_shabd ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @ayushmannk @wisewriteraward @write_her_writer @indiantaleways_hindi @indiantaleways @beyond_thoughtss_hindi @bymepoetryindia @bymewomb @bymepoetrylove @yahyabootwala @kumarvishwas @google @amandeep.khayal
feel free to repost..😍
Do comment 🤞

#writingcommunity #writersconnection #globalpoetcult #writerscommunity #bymepoetry #poetryindia #rekhtalovers #poetsofinstagram #instamood #poetrytribe #poetrycommunity #poetsofindia #poemsofinstagram #poemoftheday #shyamal #indiantaleways #writingofig #shyamalquotes #Fashion #igpoetrysociety #spilledpoetry
#CCD #Coffee #chai #Tea #Tealover #Teaorcoffee #Love #yqbaba

11 Love
#OpenPoetry When you think and write
it brings logic to your words
when you feel and write
it brings magic to your words..

#writer #writersofinstagram #writerslife #writersofindia #writerslove #writersnetwork #writerscommunity #instawriters #badwriter #madwriter #loveforwriting #merealfaaz #Quotes #Quoteoftheday #MorningThoughts #MorningMotivation

13 Love
Waiting for the right time is a waste of time
instead make your efforts and positivity high
so that whatever time it may be
it will become right time for you..

12 Love
Have you ever pretended
Loving someone
Because, after all these
You wanted to forget.
Forget,
The one you loved.

Did you realise that
It is as cutting deep
In your left hand's wrist
Because, after all these
You wanted to divide.
Divide, the pain
Which your right hand endeared.

Collaboration-
Shivank ‘Shyamal’ & Sikha Sengupta

Have you ever pretended
Loving someone
Because, after all these
You wanted to forget.
Forget,
The one you loved.

Did you realise that
It is as cutting deep
In your left hand's wrist
Because, after all these
You wanted to divide.
Divide, the pain
Which your right hand endeared.
@shyamal_ke_shabd
@what_the_heart_speaks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @ayushmannk @wisewriteraward @indiantaleways_hindi @indiantaleways @beyond_thoughtss_hindi @bymepoetryindia @bymewomb @bymepoetrylove @yahyabootwala @kumarvishwas @google @amandeep.khayal
feel free to repost..😍
Do comment 🤞

#writingcommunity #writersconnection #globalpoetcult #writerscommunity #poetryindia #rekhtalovers #poetsofinstagram #instamood #poetrytribe #poetrycommunity #poetsofindia #poemsofinstagram #poemoftheday #shyamal #indiantaleways #writingofig #shyamalquotes

#Ex #Love #Lovequotes #yqbaba #depression #Happy #Happiness

14 Love