tags

Best goddess Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best goddess Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 39 Followers
  • 227 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"🙏JAI MAA KATYAYANI 🙏 Maa Katyayani is the sixth form in the nine forms of Hindu Goddess Durga, She has lot of names Amarakosh, Uma, Katyayani, Gawri, Kali,Hemavati and Ishwari, Her shakti also prevails in Bhadrakali and Chandika, She is the one who mounted Mahishasura on a lion given by Goddess Parvati, She is Adi Rupa of Shakti, Devi Bhagwat Purana, composed her description, Also mentioned in Buddhist and Jain texts and several tantric texts, The Kalika Purana, She is associated with red colour, Worshipped on the eve of Navratri festival, One who remember her with heart are completely safe from diseases, grief, sorrow and fear, To eliminate the sins of birth, Maa should be sheltered and to worship her with soothe mind. © ragi's pen"

🙏JAI MAA KATYAYANI 🙏

Maa Katyayani is the sixth form in the nine forms of Hindu Goddess Durga, 
She has lot of names Amarakosh, Uma, Katyayani, Gawri, Kali,Hemavati and Ishwari, 
Her shakti also prevails in Bhadrakali and Chandika, 
She is the one who mounted Mahishasura on a lion given by Goddess Parvati, 
She is Adi Rupa of Shakti, 
Devi Bhagwat Purana, composed her description, 
Also mentioned in Buddhist and Jain texts and several tantric texts, The Kalika Purana, 
She is associated with red colour, 
Worshipped on the eve of Navratri festival,
One who remember her with heart  are completely safe from diseases, grief, sorrow and fear, 
To eliminate the sins of birth, 
Maa should be sheltered and to worship her with soothe mind. 
© ragi's pen

"JAI MAA KATYAYANI" #happynavratri #sixthdayofdurgapuja #maadurga #durgapuja #ragispen #selfpoetry #slok #poem #poetry #jaimaakatyayani @Shamik Kumar

17 Love
3 Share

"🙏 JAI MAA SKANDAMATA🙏 Maa Skandamata is the fifth form of Hindu Goddess Durga, Meaning of her name, war, god and her son, She is four-armed Maa, Two arms carrying a lotus, one hand is always in the boon-confering gesture, And of the hands is carrying her son Skanda in her lap, Riding on a lion showing the power of brave, She is in bright white, Sitting on the lotus called Padmasana, She award devotees with salvation, power, prosperity and treasures, Her worship purifies the heart of devotees, Her worship is ultimately conducive to salvation known as "The Goddess of Fire". © ragi's pen"

🙏 JAI MAA SKANDAMATA🙏 

Maa Skandamata is the fifth form of Hindu Goddess Durga, 
Meaning of her name, war, god and her son, 
She is four-armed Maa, 
Two arms carrying a lotus, 
one hand is always in the boon-confering gesture, 
And of the hands is carrying her son Skanda in her lap, 
Riding on a lion showing the power of brave, 
She is  in bright white, 
Sitting on the lotus called Padmasana, 
She award devotees  with  salvation, power, prosperity and treasures, 
Her worship purifies the heart of devotees, 
Her worship is ultimately conducive to salvation known as "The Goddess of Fire". 
© ragi's pen

"JAI MAA SKANDAMATA" #happynavratri #fifthdaydurgapuja #maadurga #durgapuja #ragispen #selfpoetry #poem#slok#jaimaaskandamata @Shamik Kumar

31 Love
2 Share

"आज माँ शक्ति के आगे सर झुका घर लाओगे, पर ध्यान रहे किसी और घर की शक्ति तुम्हारे आगे से नजर झुका कर ना जाये।।"

आज माँ शक्ति के आगे सर झुका घर लाओगे,

पर ध्यान रहे किसी और घर की शक्ति तुम्हारे 

आगे से नजर झुका कर ना जाये।।

if you #RESPECT #goddess #durga truly give respect to every #Women in the #world.
#Happy #navratri

#Change starts with #you

14 Love

"Then I decided to not to pretend to myself anymore that I was completely in love with you and I never unloved you in the first place."

Then I decided to not to pretend to myself anymore that I was completely in love with you and I never unloved you in the first place.

Follow more such stories on @Nojotoapp Welcome to @quantum_dynamic_8 We offer Intuitive Guidance Session , Light Language Healing & Light Language Activation Course Book Now To Create A Magnetic Reality Of Abundance & Love 💜 Our mission is to empower you to teach yourself, preach to yourself, and stand alongside you as you bring yourself through your circumstances. Our approach is through assisting you in gaining the understanding that you need to develop spiritually, utilizing sound integration

30 Love
1 Share

"Even though I have tried a thousand times to let go of you but only I know how much I've failed to unlove you."

Even though I have tried a thousand times to let go of you but only I know how much I've failed to unlove you.

Welcome to @quantum_dynamic_8

We offer Intuitive Guidance Session , Light Language Healing & Light Language Activation Course

Book Now To Create A Magnetic Reality Of Abundance & Love 💜

Our mission is to empower you to teach yourself, preach to yourself, and stand alongside you as you bring yourself through your circumstances.

33 Love
1 Share