Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best goddess Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best goddess Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aphrodite goddess of love 30, goddess of love, goddess of beauty, goddess saraswati quotes, warrior goddess training quotes,

• 257 Followers
  • 542 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Gargi Sengupta

Happy puja everyone. already puja session has started. I have tried again to do a recitation. penned: Subodh Sarkar Recitation by: Gargi Sengupta A story of an artist who makes The Goddess with his/her all dedication,all imaginations and all the entire love and respect.Though it is a only way to live his/her life but when the situation comes to handover The Goddess to others, always it wrings their's heart with a plenty of pain and sorrow. Again I'm saying that I have tried to do this recitatio

read more
mute video

Mishra Abhishek

mute video

Geetika Chalal

मेरे घर आयीं थी सब by-गीतिका चलाल Geetika Chalal Background Music by- Mayank Joshi (Indi_Westo) (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCveRjdZKfKjtHysruzfklrQ) Follow me on- #Poetry #happyNavratri #goddess #devi #GeetikaChalal #गीतिकाचलाल

read more
mute video

PRêM GôSWAMI

"Seeing" a Woman is an absolute "art" few are blessed with this insight !👣👣👣👣! #Woman #be_positive #goddess

read more
mute video

Ravishine ⭐✨

mute video

shashi maurya

Believe in God #God #goddess #prey #समाज

read more
mute video

shashi maurya

mute video

Ravishine ⭐✨

mute video