Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best minitales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best minitales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2 min to ms, 2 min to hours, 2 min to seconds, 2 min to milliseconds, 3 hrs to min,

• 14 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sakshi Vashist

One oldie 
One blind and deaf
Both teach 
How to survive 
 #black #bollywood #minimalstory #minitales #11wordstory #blind #deafanddumb #deaf

Sakshi Vashist

Three boys
Study engineering
One was genius
They realise
Post reunion

#3idiots #bollywood #miniquote #minitales #minimalstory #11wordstory #engineering #genius

Sakshi Vashist

11 girls
Turned into team
By one man
For the nation 

#chakdeindia #bollywood #minitales #minimalstory #11wordstory #hockey #teamindia #sports

Shail Raghuvanshi

I know, I know. A lot of us are missing the #yostowrimo prompts. We didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to May, didn't we? To keep the storyteller in us alive, I have added two hangover wallpaper in the YoStoWriMo folder and will keep giving one collab challenge for writing a shortstory every two days. Collab and complete this #Conversation. #willyoudieforme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqstory #minitales #yostowrimo

read more
he asked even as he lay in his inebriated state.
Trust him to go overboard when he is all but sane.
Die for him?! Not in this state. Ever. Never!
What did he expect? A woman willing to be happy that he arrived home safe and sound despite being drunk?
Or, a woman flaunting some overrated dialogue of dying for her lover and all?

I know, I know. A lot of us are missing the #YoStoWriMo prompts. We didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to May, didn't we? To keep the storyteller in us alive, I have added two hangover wallpaper in the YoStoWriMo folder and will keep giving one collab challenge for writing a shortstory every two days.

Collab and complete this #conversation. #willyoudieforme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba 
#yqstory 
#minitales 
#yostowrimo

Shail Raghuvanshi

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATstoryleftincomplete • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful musings.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #minitales #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
you never reached the place of perfection that I wanted. Many years later, I realised that 'perfection' was merely an illusion. I lost you for something that didn't exist!  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATstoryleftincomplete • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your soulful musings.✨

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Shail Raghuvanshi

Could it be yesterday's hangover?
Or, was it that dish you cooked?
My headache is hitting the roof.
Trust you to hit a sixer every time.
Who knows?!
Maybe, YOU are the headache in my life.
 #yostowrimo
#headachestory
#shortstory  
#yqbaba    
#minitales

Suranya

Someone said that she misses the modern Pratap Ajabde so, here's a small story hoping you would imagine them. A mini tale on Praja. #praja #ajourneytodiscoverlife #minitales #ShortStory #bestfriend #Question #writingcommunity #storyoftheday

read more
She arrived home tired after a series of interviews. Turning the keys, she sighed, putting down the files. Another day back to the empty apartment. The rooms felt cold. The silence was killing. She checked the refrigerator and found just some left over juice and stale bread. Dialing the app, she ordered Pizza. Tossing away the coat and scarf she laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Closing her eyes she breathed in. The door bell rang and she frowned. Such prompt delivery? The door opened to his familiar face and smile. "How was your day?" He'd asked. With a lingering smile she hugged him. The lonely cold apartment felt warm all of a sudden. All she needed was her best friend to ask a simple question to make her day.  Someone said that she misses the modern Pratap Ajabde so, here's a small story hoping you would imagine them. A mini tale on Praja. #praja #ajourneytodiscoverlife #minitales #shortstory #bestfriend #question #writingcommunity #storyoftheday

Suranya

Tu mujhme hai basa, tujhe kaise dhundhti rahu kahi aur. 🌻 #ajourneytodiscoverlife #yqbaba #yqstories #minitales #lovequote #SoulMates #quoteoftheday

read more
I was searching for you.
In every person I met.
Every character I read.
Every dream I had.
And I forgot to search within me.
Where you belong. Tu mujhme hai basa, tujhe kaise dhundhti rahu kahi aur. 🌻

#ajourneytodiscoverlife #yqbaba #yqstories #minitales #lovequote #soulmates #quoteoftheday

Suranya

Every time your heart breaks,
I will be there to gather the pieces,
Save your soul. And my Hope.
In Us. #yqbaba #challenge #save #ajourneytodiscoverlife #minitales #lovequotes #quoteoftheday

Suranya

I am a kite. I soar high with my imagination. 
You are my string. You pull me down to reality. The balance 😇 #yqbaba #kites #ajourneytodiscoverlife #minitales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification