Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sociallife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sociallife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about self love and social media, love and social media, donate to support social justice, michael simmons love after lockup social media, fake love on social media,

• 30 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monika's World💕

People on social media pretend 
that they know us very well
but in reality they only know 
what we want to show Them. 
So don't let negativity dominate 
yourself by looking at others and 
Always be happy. #socialmedia
#sociallife 
#staypositive
#aestheticfeel 
#yiurquotebaba 
#aestheticthoughts

Mohit Vadnere

इस जहां में इंसान सिर्फ दो ही मुकाम हासिल कर सकता है।
जमीन और आसमान फिर भी इतना शिकवा ।
 #bymohitv 
#achievements 
#deepthoughts 
#sociallife 
#humanity 
#unity 
#fightforgood

J Narayan

मैं किस किस से खफा रहता हूं जमाने में,
ये इल्म ही मुझे जमाने से खफा करता है । #reallifeexperiences #blissfulevening #sociallife #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yourquote 🥳

Ritz

Never lose you self respect for someone. #selfrespect #ego #sociallife society #RESPECT #people #Attitude

read more
I only respect those,
who respect me,
You may call it ego,
I call it self respect. Never lose you self respect for someone.

#selfrespect #ego #sociallife #society #respect #people #attitude

nav preet

To be religious means what to you 🤔nd what do you think about spituality 💫whether u knw the purpose of life 🧐  #firstquote#religions#spirituality#sociallife#communities#preachers#

Karan Agarwal

You posted your social life
now you are compromised
Now your own personal likes
Are been personalized
No shit
Hell yeah man this is it
You clicked on posting that feed
Now you are fed like a little kid
You are vulnerable and insecure
You are pen tested and that's for sure
You post thought that's not even yours
Welcome game is on and you are the board #yqbaba #yqquotes #socialmedia #sociallife

sehar

Innocent heart and pure emotions can't rob anyone's happiness. People around them often regard them as snatchers but they forget that these snatchers are ultimate givers. When people are required to choose between good or bad, they obviously choose bad because it seems to be good to them. They get convinced by the art of deceiving which is well utilised by them. Innocent heart and pure emotions loose their stature due incapable of pretending various acts, which in turn make them culprits in picture of so called goodness. Positivity is seen from glass of outdated and silence is seen as weakness. People with less brain assume that they are genius and real genius are found on streets. Realising the facts are lost nature of now-a-days humans. 

Choice is a weapon...that should be chosen wisely without any prejudices. Otherwise wisdom and knowledge will be defeated by glamour and desirous. #shortstory #diary #rulesoflogic #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqbabaquotes #lifequotes #sociallife

Rabiya Nizam

Wanna live a  Normal life...??
Stop Reminiscing your Past at Once...!! #lifelessons #lifequotes #pastisgone #feelalive #yqquotes #yqtales  #sociallife

Aalok Sιngh

Sometimes those who don't socialize much aren't actually anti_social.
They just have no tolerance for your drama, stupidity and fake people. #society #sociallife #anti_social #aalokwrites

Bad Poet

The scene is from the freshers. The juniors who initially were not very comfortable during the tasks have now opened up. Everyone is showing their talents. The bonding of both the juniors and the seniors is pretty visible. The singer is singing, the dancer is coming to dance, the writer is sharing self-written shayaris. The ambience is fun and beautiful. The juniors are finally done showing their lively sides and now it's us, the seniors, who effortlessly seem to be wanting to show ourselves t #Dancing #spokenwordpoetry #sociallife #introverts #dancingislike #peoplearound #roseatesparkles #ohboy

read more
"I can't dance or sing, but I can do poetry alright!" I think to myself. "Umm, but I write poems, I never do them spoken. What if they don't get the poem? What if my voice shakes? Oh my god, I don't want to embarrass myself! But, but I'm a poet!"

(story in caption) The scene is from the freshers. The juniors who initially were not very comfortable during the tasks have now opened up. Everyone is showing their talents. The bonding of both the juniors and the seniors is pretty visible. The singer is singing, the dancer is coming to dance, the writer is sharing self-written shayaris. The ambience is fun and beautiful. 

The juniors are finally done showing their lively sides and now it's us, the seniors, who effortlessly seem to be wanting to show ourselves t
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification