Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Wanting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Wanting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about wanting love, songs about not wanting to fall in love, wanting to know synonym, really wanting to slangily crossword, wanting to eat crossword clue,

• 24 Followers
  • 55 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

कंचन

mute video

कंचन

mute video

rdchakkaravarthy

mute video

Neerja

in the midst of shower.. 
I wanna re-live 
those ticklish experiences..  (Quote263) #desires #MnMonelasttime #moansandmoons #erotica #desperation #wanting #sexythoughts #sensualmusings Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Neerja

(Quote262) 'Showering and kissing' #desires #Imagination #lust #Passion #moansandmoons #Wanting #Desperation #erotica

read more
Whenever I de-dress myself to take a bath..
A sudden thought of your presence makes me go blush so harsh.. 
And I wish, you to be in here with me, showering.. (Quote262) 'Showering and kissing' #desires #imagination #lust #passion #moansandmoons #wanting #desperation #erotica

Neerja

(Quote257) #desires #Wanting #Desperation #touch #kiss #MnMhungry#moansandmoons #erotica Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
of your touch..that..
just thinking of YOU at random.. 
makes me go so fucking wet!! (Quote257) #desires #wanting #desperation #touch #kiss #MnMhungry#moansandmoons #erotica Collaborating with Moans & Moons
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification