Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Hounds Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Hounds Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hounds of love, the hare and hounds, hare and hounds 10, hell hounds 10, the hounds of zaroff,

• 1 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Adam W Rodriguez

100APC16 The Black Shuck I found myself delving into research about the old European legends of the spectral black hounds. The hound of ill omens, also called the Black Shuck or Old Shock. To encounter the burning eyes of this sinister creature meant bad fortune or death. One of my favorite bits of conjecture was the theory that these ghostly hounds were once the black hounds of Odin, the all father in pantheon of Norse gods. The theory went on to speak of how Odin's dark shaggy hounds feaste #Art

read more
 100APC#16 The Black Shuck

I found myself delving into research about the old European legends of the spectral black hounds. The hound of ill omens, also called the Black Shuck or Old Shock. To encounter the burning eyes of this sinister creature meant bad fortune or death.

One of my favorite bits of conjecture was the theory that these ghostly hounds were once the black hounds of Odin, the all father in pantheon of Norse gods. The theory went on to speak of how Odin's dark shaggy hounds feaste

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification