Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ‎jawabdiochayetujheansweratabhiho Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ‎jawabdiochayetujheansweratabhiho Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Madhur Sharma

It was the first day of my school when I took admission in a convent school. As I entered the class i was late, every one was on their seats I found many new faces. "This is the New student of our class", teacher introduced me to the class. I went to the last seat straight as I found it vacant, the class was so silent i could hear my footsteps. Every student was staring at me as i was moving towards my seat. Hey ! New boy, Will you please tell me, how to solve this maths problem?? The Teacher as #Love #inspirational #Schoollife #beyourself #‎harbaatkaulta #‎jawabdiochayetujheansweratabhiho #‎intellligent #‎good #‎cricket #‎National

read more
The biggest challenge in life is to be yourself when everyone else in the world is trying to make you like like them.

Read full story in caption. It was the first day of my school when I took admission in a convent school. As I entered the class i was late, every one was on their seats I found many new faces. "This is the New student of our class", teacher introduced me to the class. I went to the last seat straight as I found it vacant, the class was so silent i could hear my footsteps. Every student was staring at me as i was moving towards my seat. Hey ! New boy, Will you please tell me, how to solve this maths problem?? The Teacher as

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification