Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AnaTerra Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AnaTerra Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is baar tum hi ana, anātman is generally referred to as what, vapas ana padta hai, letring me blood ana, letring me badbu ana,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sonia Terra

mute video

Sonia Terra

mute video

Sonia Terra

Read the message from Ana Terra at Instagram, couldn't be more perfect for me! l https://www.instagram.com/p/BsBzb37h8-O/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xiqaw2irxu6w From the radio show "Voz da Terra" of Ana Terra, today #radio #web #vozdaterra #AnaTerra #rva #radiovozdosacores Photo #nojotophoto

read more
 Read the message from Ana Terra at Instagram, couldn't be more perfect for me! l
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsBzb37h8-O/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xiqaw2irxu6w 
From the radio show "Voz da Terra" of Ana Terra, today
#radio #web #vozdaterra #anaterra #rva #radiovozdosacores #NojotoPhoto

Sonia Terra

These are two moments of the same bird I was fortunate to host this summer with my son. The first picture is from the day she came home. She did not have all the feathers yet, nor could feed herself. The second picture was taken about a week before she was released. I am greatful for the inspirations that surround me and give me strenght... among them my sister Ana, who one day rescued sn even smaller bird that created with such dedication to return to freedom. At my work, The Strenght of Love, #Life #story #Bird #Grow #Free #Inspiration #fly #insoniaterra #SoniaTerra #AnaTerra #nojotophoto

read more
 These are two moments of the same bird I was fortunate to host this summer with my son. The first picture is from the day she came home. She did not have all the feathers yet, nor could feed herself. The second picture was taken about a week before she was released. I am greatful for the inspirations that surround me and give me strenght... among them my sister Ana, who one day rescued sn even smaller bird that created with such dedication to return to freedom. At my work, The Strenght of Love,

Sonia Terra

"Make happy choices!" Ana Terra
#handpainted #tshirt #bleach #happy #choices #AnaTerra #insonia #insoniaterra #inspiration #love #life

Sonia Terra

Do you feel good at the end of the day? Do you feel that you have given your best? Do you feel energized? Have you earned your peace? No? Go with the flow. Do what keeps you at ease. Keep moving... but do not run. Go slowly, peacefully, enjoying who you are. At the end, there is only you. Enjoy being with yourself. Enjoy what you do, who you do it for, why you do it. Peace 💖
Ana Isabel Terra End of the day...
(picture and words by Ana Terra)
#worktime #atease #simplicity #loveyouself #selflove #giveyourbest #endoftheday #doless #enjoythemoment #tinysteps #peace #powertocreate #feelings #consciousness #attitude #anaterra #instagram
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification