Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Runs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Runs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mahmoud runs to a marker, 286 runs in 1 ball, most runs in ipl 2020, most runs in ipl, brittany runs a marathon,

• 18 Followers
  • 279 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

deeksha Sriram

mute video

Right Right

जिंदगी में सच के साथ हमेशा चलते रहिए life #Runs #lifefight #shayaari # #ज़िन्दगी

read more
mute video

Jerry Tom

CRICKET....#Sachin #Score #Runs #Sports

read more
The more CENTURIES that I am able to SCORE, The HAPPIER i will be...

©Jerry Tom CRICKET....#Sachin #score #runs

Jitendra Naik

mute video

Sk Rafteear

दौड़ की तैयारियों #runawaybride #Run #Running #Runs #runstarby #runstarby #runaways shishupal Kumar #Motivational

read more
mute video

Top earning

Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk 🚶 https://sweatco.in/i/rahul42314797048 #Running #Run #Runs #Walk #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Sumit R Das

PAK 280/10 in 44.2 overs
IND  273/9  in 49.5 overs

8 Runs needed and 1 ball to go......

If YOU are still expecting for a miracle which leads to the victory of the Batting side.
Then
You are a True "INDIAN CRICKET FAN"

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

#Cricket #random #fan #hope #yqbaba #yqdidi #twg #runs

Rishi

My soul is an empty vessel without the love you allow to flow. My lips have a tremendous shrink, a dry thirsty shrink without the utter of your name. My eyes shed black droplets of tears, without the sight of your more red and less, but hairy skin. I ruin my eye makeup. My nosering slips apart, everytime I walk without you. Because there's no one to seek it with a good eyesight. You are my wolf, the smart wolf. And I miss that hair pull! I can't hear anything but you name. The fault is of the Jh

read more
My soul is an empty vessel without the love you allow to flow. My lips have a tremendous shrink, a dry thirsty shrink without the utter of your name. My eyes shed black droplets of tears, without the sight of your more red and less, but hairy skin. I ruin my eye makeup. My nosering slips apart, everytime I walk without you. Because there's no one to seek it with a good eyesight. You are my wolf, the smart wolf. And I miss that hair pull! I can't hear anything but you name. The fault is of the Jhumka Game. Some pimples popped up on my face because I lack water that you offer ( on intervals of my day). Where have you been ? I am thirsty. I am thirsty of every sin. From the neck that you chock to the chick that you hold, every cell awaits. Awaits your coming. ( not the coming that you know, but the coming that my poem shows). I am sleeping enough. But I need you to awake me in the dreams of your eyes. I am living enough. But I need you to let me live again and again in your strong arms. 

You are my personal smile. The colour of my life. Also, the balck and white. If God has gifted me with a straight nose, he has definitely gifted me with your height!! And all the gifts are mine. Touch me before the night. Because the bed runs to eat me. And the breeze runs to freeze me.  Fear not, to be mortal. I fear to be immortal, without you. I fear to be remembered as a poem without you. I begin with you and you are my end.  Everyone else is a stranger.
 My soul is an empty vessel without the love you allow to flow. My lips have a tremendous shrink, a dry thirsty shrink without the utter of your name. My eyes shed black droplets of tears, without the sight of your more red and less, but hairy skin. I ruin my eye makeup. My nosering slips apart, everytime I walk without you. Because there's no one to seek it with a good eyesight. You are my wolf, the smart wolf. And I miss that hair pull! I can't hear anything but you name. The fault is of the Jh

Narendra Rai

read more
A song penned by Narendra Rai
All rights reserved@Narendra Rai
16-07-2019

Being My Soul's Songwriter

Baby! I know behind your smile a sea of tears
Runs through your eyes and clouds of pain thunder
Through your heart with every single sobs
Darling! I can read your every single heartthrob 
That yearns for being loved and for being cared.
I know! You recall every moment we together shared
Caring for each other and loving all through way
And with my kisses and cuddles you'd start your day....

Baby! I still care for you
And still have the same love for you
Look into my eyes love shines through for you....

Runs through eyes and the feelings like tides turn near
And far blurring the mirror of the past
And breaking the mirror of the present at last
To pieces in which you see love reflections 
And smile at remembering the days of elations
When you were between in my arms
Making you love through all forms...

Look into my eyes love shines through for you...

Runs through your eyes and when you're near
To me, you hold them at bay like rays behind
Clouds yearns for Mother Nature to sing divine
Beauty that I see in your eyes
And with your love you baptize 
Me making my being brighter 
Being My Soul's songwriter...

Look into my eyes love shines through for you...

Written by: Narendra Rai
All Rights Reserved©Narendra Rai
16-07-2019..

Preeti

Life is race between cat and rat. Rat mostly win because cat runs for food and rat runs for life.Remember "Purpose is more important than Need ". #cat#rat#life#purpose#nojoto#english
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification