tags

Best wisdom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best wisdom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wisdom quotes, words of wisdom quotes, 101 tales of wisdom.

• 153 Followers
  • 425 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"ज्ञान की बात जितना दिल उतना ही दिमाग़ भी ज़रूरी है तुझ तक पहुँचने के लिए! ©स्वर्णलतिका💕 #NojotoQuote"

ज्ञान की बात  जितना दिल उतना ही दिमाग़ भी 
ज़रूरी है तुझ तक पहुँचने के लिए!

©स्वर्णलतिका💕 #NojotoQuote

दिल हारा जहाँ, वहाँ दिमाग़ ने बाज़ी मारी...
#Nojoto #Nojotohindi #2liners #Spirituality #brahmagyaan #Gyaan #hindiquotes #Knowledge #wisdom

208 Love
9 Share

"Fear is wisdom in the face of danger. Its nothing to be ashamed of. -Sherlock Holmes"

Fear is wisdom in the face of danger. Its nothing to be ashamed of.
-Sherlock Holmes

#Fear #wisdom #Quotes

196 Love
2 Share

""By the time we learn to live it is already too late." So live now🌠"

"By the time we learn to live
it is already too late."
So live now🌠

#Quote
#Nojoto English
#wisdom words🔥
#Learning of the day☄️
#this day
#New day🌈
#Value of time
#Present is good🌠

189 Love
2 Share

"The wisdom of the Moon is greater than the wisdom of the Earth, because the Moonsees the universe better than the Earth can see it! "

The wisdom of the Moon is greater than the wisdom of the Earth, because the Moonsees the universe better than the Earth can see it! 

#WOD #Moon #Motivation #Success #nojotoenglish

@palak sukhwani

171 Love
3 Share

"#WorldBicycleDay #SpecialDay I took this old pic out from nojoto.. Says whats written on the right top of photo But I am in a super..Rush to.. To get to where I wanna get.. That I crunched my own.. Mind outta its frame shits toxic.. I am still on a hunt for more.. More of positive vibes to set me blaze, A strobe of confidence.. My eyes don't wanna see anything but my dreams come true.. Hey dream where ya hiding.. I am coming to make a truce with you.. So casual it seems but is it? None gives a damn.. Keep riding.."

#WorldBicycleDay #SpecialDay I took this old pic out from nojoto..
Says whats written on the right top of photo
But I am in a super..Rush to..
To get to where I wanna get.. 
That I crunched my own.. 
Mind outta its frame shits toxic.. 
I am still on a hunt for more.. 
More of positive vibes to set me blaze, 
A strobe of confidence.. 
My eyes don't wanna see anything but my dreams come true.. 
Hey dream where ya hiding.. 
I am coming to make a truce with you.. 
So casual it seems but is it?
None gives a damn.. 
Keep riding..

#riseofphoenix #Rapper #Inspiration #seethelife #freestylerap #Motivation #warrior #Poetry #Win #gratitude #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #nojotobest #nojototop #innocence #Dreams #wisdom #Life #nopainnogain #unstoppableconfidence #mindset #nojotofollow #nojotoshare #nojotoofficial #Nojotomotivation

162 Love
3 Share