tags

Best you Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best you Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 15777 Followers
  • 147904 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Become your own best #Friend: Over the years I have had to learn to become my own best friend. There were many nights I spent crying myself to #sleep, sad and lonely with almost every given #heartache. Over time I realized that I had to learn to comfort myself to overcome the #Pain. It’s a process, and I’m still learning how to do it, but I’ve gotten so much better. I can #Honestly say that I am my own best friend. #Goal: Love yourself and #treat yourself as you would treat your best friend. You

815 Love
39 Share

In the blink of an eye, everything can change,
so forgive often and love with all your heart.
You may never know when you may not
have that chance again.

777 Love
39 Share

""

"You are my sweet sona I don't want you khona I want some one place in your heart one kona Otherwise I will start rona At least good night to Bolo na .."

You are my sweet sona 
I don't want you khona 
I want some one place in your heart one kona
Otherwise I will start rona 
At least good night to Bolo na ..

For my friends.... Good night
@Pakhi Gupta @Sambhav jain(महफूज़_जनाब) @अभिषेक जैन कुरवाई ✍ @aman6.1 @Sanjay Sanju Panwar

708 Love
3 Share

""

"अगर मैं रावण होता May God bless you with all success on the auspicious occasion of Dussehra, May you be capable of defeating all evils in your life. Happy Dussehra!"

अगर मैं रावण होता  May God bless you with all success on the auspicious occasion of Dussehra,
May you be capable of defeating all evils in your life.
Happy Dussehra!

May God bless you with all success on the auspicious occasion of Dussehra,
May you be capable of defeating all evils in your life.
Happy Dussehra!

699 Love
7 Share

""

"I hate you but I can't stop loving you becoz You are my everything plz come fast otherwise I will finishing my life 😭😭😭"

I hate you 
but I can't stop loving you 
becoz You are my everything 
plz come fast 
otherwise 
I will finishing my life 
😭😭😭

Plz think about this... @अभिषेक जैन कुरवाई ✍ @Sambhav jain(महफूज़_जनाब) @Sanjay Sanju Panwar @Shabdanchal @Pakhi Gupta

652 Love
8 Share