tags

Best face Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best face Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about meme face, happy face logo, o meme face.

• 657 Followers
  • 2365 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"It's ur smiling face which brings a smile at my face.. #NojotoQuote"

It's ur smiling face which brings a smile at my face.. #NojotoQuote

#Love #Poetry #2liners #Truth #Smile #Hiddensmile #Dil #you #me #conection #Nojoto #Nojotoenglish #EmotionalEnglish #story

239 Love
2 Share

""

"तू हँस के जिया हर पल जिंदगी में, आज मौत का भी हक़ अदा कर दिया। मैंने आज कुछ नही लिखा कलम से, अपने अल्फाजों को गमजदा कर दिया।। तू झूठा था या तेरी अदाकरी झूठी थी, या फिर झूठ था वो कामयाबी का शोर। दो पल भी दर्द बयाँ न कर सका किसी से, इतनी कमजोर थी रिश्तों की डोर।। किसी के गले से लगा होता तू भी, किसी को अपने हालात बताए होते। किसी से खोला होता अपने दिल का गुबार, किसी को जज़्बात बताए होते।। आज वो मुस्कराहट खामोश हो गयी, वो हँसता चेहरा भी शांत हो गया। दुनिया की भीड़ किरदारों की महफ़िल से, आज गुमनाम सुशांत हो गया।। RIP😢😢😢😢😢"

तू हँस के जिया हर पल जिंदगी में, आज मौत का भी हक़ अदा कर दिया।
मैंने आज कुछ नही लिखा कलम से, अपने अल्फाजों को गमजदा कर दिया।।
तू झूठा था या तेरी अदाकरी झूठी थी, या फिर झूठ था वो कामयाबी का शोर।
दो पल भी दर्द बयाँ न कर सका किसी से, इतनी कमजोर थी रिश्तों की डोर।।
किसी  के गले से लगा होता तू भी, किसी को अपने हालात बताए होते।
किसी से खोला होता अपने दिल का गुबार, किसी को जज़्बात बताए होते।।
आज वो मुस्कराहट खामोश हो गयी, वो हँसता चेहरा भी शांत हो गया।
दुनिया की भीड़ किरदारों की महफ़िल से, आज गुमनाम सुशांत हो गया।।
RIP😢😢😢😢😢

#SushantSinghRajput #RIP #Nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotonews #actor #Smiley #face

232 Love
6 Share

""

"Key to Happiness Key to happiness hide But we find it easily To erase all pain of man that In utter pain and grief You do something That brings smile On the face of man that In utter pain and grief You show The right path to To blind man Had lost his eyes.... In utter pain and grief You arrange a bread For the starving child That near to his death The key to happiness Hide in the heart of each other We need to stand in unity And brings smile Of each other face Without selfishness Then sure we'll reach to the key of happiness"

Key to Happiness Key to happiness hide
But we find it easily 
To erase all pain of man that
In utter pain and grief 
You do something
That brings smile 
On the face of man that
In utter pain and grief
You show
The right path to
To blind man
Had lost his eyes.... 
In utter pain and grief
You arrange a bread
For the starving child
That near to his death
The key to happiness
Hide in the heart of each other
We need to stand in unity
And brings smile
Of each other face
Without selfishness
Then sure we'll reach to the key of happiness

Key to happiness

211 Love
4 Share

""

"I am in the search of Loyality which is becoming rare in this modern world...masks are covering the face u cannot comment on their face expressions nor on their sweet tongue lies..."

I am in the search of Loyality which is becoming rare in this modern world...masks are covering the face u cannot comment on their  face expressions nor on their sweet tongue lies...

#nojoto#Poetry#Motivation

161 Love
1 Share

""

"Tussi Na Jao few days ago you told me same words with crying eyes & innocent face when i was going away from you whenever i remember that day it really feels how much you loves me"

Tussi Na Jao  few days ago
you told me same words
with crying eyes
& innocent face
when i was going 
away from you
whenever  i remember that day 
it really feels how much you loves me

#nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes #nojotopoems #Days #ago #loves
#face #crying #Eyes

160 Love