Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best UNITED_BY_NATION_DIVIDED_BY_FINANCIAL_STATUS Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best UNITED_BY_NATION_DIVIDED_BY_FINANCIAL_STATUS Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jadon sancho to manchester united, sancho to united, about the united states of america, united bank of india, fearless and united guards,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Joshica Ayyappan

Dear Nojoto family, #Inktober I'm using these 31 days to bring out 31 things that's happening in our society, which we always ignore. I now use this challenge not to wash my brain to be creative but to actually "illustrate" the social issues. This might obviously not be a best sketch but I think it'll make us realise. As an artistic family.... I think, we can create a new society. Wish all of you will be a great support. The red colour in the picture denotes the issue and the green colour #Art #UNITED_BY_NATION_DIVIDED_BY_FINANCIAL_STATUS

read more
 Dear Nojoto family, 
#Inktober 
I'm using these 31 days to bring out 31 things that's happening in our society, which we always ignore. 
I now use this challenge not to wash my brain to be creative but to actually "illustrate" the social issues. 
This might obviously not be a best sketch but I think it'll make us realise. 
As an artistic family.... I think, we can create a new society. 
Wish all of you will be a great support. 
The red colour in the picture denotes the issue and the green colour

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification