Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ForgetYou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ForgetYou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to forget someone you love, how can one forget someone you love, how to forget someone you love so much, how to forget someone completely you love, how to forget a person you love so much,

• 50 Followers
  • 55 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

Today is also World Alzheimer's Day. It is a disease where you lose memory and other cognitive functions. "Almost four million people in India suffer from some form of dementia, with approximately 1.6 million being affected by Alzheimer's. This number is set to triple by 2050." - First Post Imagine forgetting your life, your loved ones. This disease is a thief. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #ForgetYou

read more
You would find me in the lines of my poetry,
The moments we shared in the words frozen in time,
which would remain alive long after ... Today is also World Alzheimer's Day. 

It is a disease where you lose memory and other cognitive functions.

"Almost four million people in India suffer from some form of dementia, with approximately 1.6 million being affected by Alzheimer's. This number is set to triple by 2050." - First Post

Imagine forgetting your life, your loved ones. This disease is a thief.

Swapnil Moon

Today is also World Alzheimer's Day. It is a disease where you lose memory and other cognitive functions. "Almost four million people in India suffer from some form of dementia, with approximately 1.6 million being affected by Alzheimer's. This number is set to triple by 2050." - First Post Imagine forgetting your life, your loved ones. This disease is a thief. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #ForgetYou

read more
don't remind me 
about yourself.
It's good to let me 
live in peace. Today is also World Alzheimer's Day. 

"Almost four million people in India suffer from some form of dementia, with approximately 1.6 million being affected by Alzheimer's. This number is set to triple by 2050." - First Post

Abid

read more
Please forgive me.. 🙏 Today is also World Alzheimer's Day. 

Bizz_are_ Soul

How will I forget you
when you never taught me , 
how to... #howcaniforget 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#forgetyou 
#musings 
#heartless

srilatha lion

I 
feel 
helpless 
to myself 
To forget 
you  #yqbaba #helpless #yqnewwritersclub #myself #forgetyou #love #brokenheart #lovequotesbysrilathalion

Ashmita Saha

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi love #moveon #ForgetYou

read more
I forgot you

I moved on "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #moveon #forgetyou

sanjana

read more
it would be the most empty stage of my life ! Today is also World Alzheimer's Day. 

Shubhajit Sen

Today is also World Alzheimer's Day. It is a disease where you lose memory and other cognitive functions. "Almost four million people in India suffer from some form of dementia, with approximately 1.6 million being affected by Alzheimer's. This number is set to triple by 2050." - First Post Imagine forgetting your life, your loved ones. This disease is a thief. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #ForgetYou

read more
If I ever forget you

It will be because there would be no pieces left in me...
It will be because there would be no love left in me...
It will be because there would be no breath left in me...
It will be because there won't be my existence in this world which is turned into a heaven by you... Today is also World Alzheimer's Day. 

Vrusti Raj

Today is also World Alzheimer's Day. It is a disease where you lose memory and other cognitive functions. "Almost four million people in India suffer from some form of dementia, with approximately 1.6 million being affected by Alzheimer's. This number is set to triple by 2050." - First Post Imagine forgetting your life, your loved ones. This disease is a thief. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #ForgetYou #vrustiraj

read more
Our each meeting will start with same excitement as our first meeting. Today is also World Alzheimer's Day. 

Shalini Sinha

His rejection is injection to 
her progression.
 Rejection is injection!!
#yourstoryyourway #lifequotes  #newbeginning #newstrength #newstart #forgetyou  #lovelife #yourquotebaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification