tags

Best loved Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best loved Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the loved ones, diwali wishes to loved ones, loving and being loved quotes.

• 349 Followers
  • 1321 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"I feel loved when you call my name. I feel loved when, you hold my hands and make me believe I'm the one who makes your days beautiful.I feel loved when my name is added with you. i feel in love with you."

I feel loved when you call my name.
I feel loved when,
you hold my hands and make me believe I'm the one who makes your days beautiful.I feel loved when my name is added with you. i feel in love with you.

#Love #Loved #withyou #forhim

19 Love

"Stop smoking because, it reduces your worry, this is a lame excuse, to cope up with your worries, some other way, you need to choose. Your body is your responsibility, you can't punish it this way, smoking just shortens your life, your life is your loved one's too, like this with it, you can't play. And the ones who feel smoking makes you look cool, doing something stupid or harmful is not at all cool, remember this simple rule. You're harming the people around you too, Unless you yourself decide to part ways with it, there is nothing your loved ones can also do."

Stop smoking because, it reduces your worry, this is a lame excuse,
to cope up with your worries, some other way, you need to choose.

Your body is your responsibility, you can't punish it this way,
smoking just shortens your life, your life is your  loved one's too, like this with it, you can't play.

And the ones who feel smoking makes you look cool,
doing something stupid or harmful is not at all cool, remember this simple rule.

You're harming the people around you too,
Unless you yourself decide to part ways with it, there is nothing your loved ones can also do.

#quitsmoking#ItsNotAtAllCool

67 Love
3 Share

"The past I loved him But he never Loved me I cried but he didn't Tried i was Shattered but my presence didn't Mattered He broke his promises to be forever and left me in the worst situation ever i am completely broken from inside but he left me in this high tide now my life have become a sinking Boat !!"

The past I loved him But he never Loved me 
I cried but he didn't Tried 
i was Shattered but my presence didn't Mattered
He broke his promises to be forever 
and left me in the worst situation ever 
i am completely broken from inside
but he left me in this high tide 
now my life have become a sinking Boat !!

#nojotoapp

42 Love
1 Share

"🙂 बात मोहब्बत और😊 ⚜️ एहसास की होती है⚜️ . . . 😐वर्ना मैसेज तो कम्पनी😒 "" "वाले भी कर देते हैं" ""

🙂  बात मोहब्बत और😊
          ⚜️ एहसास की होती है⚜️
.     😐वर्ना मैसेज तो कम्पनी😒
          "" "वाले भी कर देते हैं" "

#chawlaaakash #loveislove #loved #writersofinstagram #Poetry #Collab #likesforfollowers #like4likes #likesforfollowers #likho_india #writing #nojoto #yqbaba #yqdidi #lafitness #never #followforfollowback #follow4followback #followbackinstantly

17 Love
1 Share

"Heart Beat increases when, you are close by your loved ones or when there is a departure from your loved ones..."

Heart Beat increases when, you are close by your loved ones
or when there is a departure from your loved ones...

34 Love
3 Share