tags

Best Pictures Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Pictures Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about christmas pictures, jokes pictures, motivational quotes in hindi with pictures.

• 52 Followers
  • 231 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

Jai Mata Di 🙏 Video Youtube Pr Upload Kr diya hai Whatsapp Status Full Screen M Agar aapko dekhna h to dekh lo jaake😍 #rjmithila #jaimatadi #maa #durga #Youtube #Like #share #navratri #special #Video #Pictures

51 Love
3 Share

"And every time your name passed through my mind, a random memory would start singing to my heart. The pictures would turn into words, and the words would turn into pictures. It was a kind of madness, which I always adored and craved for with all my heart and soul. - Akshay Vasu"

And every time your name passed through my mind, a random memory would start singing to my heart. The pictures would turn into words, and the words would turn into pictures. It was a kind of madness, which I always adored and craved for with all my heart and soul.

- Akshay Vasu

The madness I crave for

#madness #Crave #akshayvasu #Heart #Soul #Song #Pictures #Quotes #poems #Poetry

16 Love

"#OpenPoetry Don't waste your beautiful moments by taking Pictures ,just live those moments that will automatically save in your mind ,you will not need the pictures to remember that. 💞"

#OpenPoetry Don't waste your beautiful moments by taking Pictures ,just live those moments that will automatically save in your mind ,you will not need the pictures to remember that.
💞

#beautifulmoments

56 Love
3 Share

"Koi Zameen ka tukda hai tu, Jo Aaj bat rha sabke hisse mein Tu..... @tasveer_lafzon_mein"

Koi Zameen ka tukda hai tu, 
Jo Aaj bat rha sabke hisse mein Tu..... 

@tasveer_lafzon_mein

#n~31
#nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #nojotopoetry #nojotowriters #nojoto #nojotoquotes #nojotovoice #tasveer_lafzon_mein #Life #Love #zameen #land #Life #zindgi #Pictures #Inshaan #hindiwriter

11 Love
1 Share

😈
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
#Art #Artist #inspirationalquotes #Artofinstagram #Pictures #picture_to_keep #Quote #oneliner #Picturesque #pictureoftheday #background #backgroundart #darkfolders #blackfolder #wordsofinstagram #wordgram #photoshoot #photooftheday #instapic #Instagram #instapicture #Picturesque #picturepeople #picturebooks #Tigerwoods #Tiger #Animals #screensaver

18 Love