tags

Best Help Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

1979 Stories- Find the Best Help Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about help shayari, quote the help.

• 482 Followers
  • 1979 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Humanity has no religion It starts with taking help & ends with giving help"

Humanity has no religion
It starts with taking help
&
ends with giving help

Insaniyat
#quote #humanity #stories #bestquote #nojotoenglish #nojoto #lovewriting #ctl #dhp

13 Love

"When you grow up, you will discover that you have two hands. One is to help yourself and one is to help others"

When you grow up, you will discover that
you have two hands.
One is to help yourself and one is to 
help others

#Help#selfhelp#nojotoenglish

27 Love

"No one helped me at the time MY HANDS BY CHANTAL WYNTER No one cared at the time when I needed a helping hand, Or someone to talk to as I needed to understand, why all things bad seem only to happen to me, why can't I just prosper? And just be free?, In others I searched for answers, lost to their ill advise, trying to fit in a world that society deemed wise, I searched relentlessly for who I really Am, and at that time no held out their hands, to help me, I had to learn to stand and help me, I curled my hands into a fist, as I founded what I need."

No one helped me at the time  MY HANDS
BY CHANTAL WYNTER 

No one cared at the time when I needed a helping hand, 
Or someone to talk to as I needed to understand,
why all things bad seem only to happen to me,
why can't I just prosper? And just be free?,
In others I searched for answers, lost to their ill advise,
trying to fit in a world that society deemed wise,
I searched relentlessly for who I really Am,
and at that time no held out their hands,
to help me, I had to learn to stand and help me,
I curled my hands into a fist, as I founded what I need.

MY HANDS
#Strength#power#Motivation

11 Love
1 Share

"Belief It might be serving the injured animals,feeding birds or any other task.If your belief is giving you inner peace and making you happy and contributing to the greater good, do not eliminate it from the routine. People gonna talk bakwaas anyway."

Belief It might be serving the injured animals,feeding birds or any other task.If your belief is giving you inner peace and making you happy and contributing to the greater good,
do not eliminate it from the routine.
People gonna talk bakwaas anyway.

#Belief #dinakarreddy #Birds #Service #Help #Good #Bakwaas #people

17 Love
3 Share

"जिले कुछ पल मेरे साथ क्या पता कल हो ना हो तेरी मेरी मुलाकात"

जिले कुछ पल मेरे साथ क्या पता कल हो ना हो तेरी मेरी मुलाकात

जिले कुछ पल मेरे साथ क्या पता कल हो ना हो तेरी मेरी मुलाकात हो
#instasad #cheermeup #goingmental #SADness #prilaga #Annoyed #bored #me #crying #Help #Stressed #l4l #Moods #Hope #SADday #tears #SAD #boringday #lifesucks #cry #boring #Hate #depressed #insta #Mood #nothappy #badmood #upset #nolove priya onstage_shayeriii Robin Katyan himanshu chandel Md Karim Didar

13 Love
4 Share