tags

Best ink Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best ink Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 110 Followers
  • 439 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Ink and Pain My ink is the only thing that could describe my pain."

Ink and Pain My ink is the only thing that could describe my pain.

I write my pain away...
#TheHoelySaint #inkheart #inkandpain #ink #Pain

26 Love

"Ink and Pain ink and pain are like soulmates... a malevolent nightmare and tormenting anxiety when meets ink they bring out an astonishing art of painful beauty, the truth of nature which every being can reflect on..."

Ink and Pain ink and pain are like soulmates... a malevolent nightmare and tormenting anxiety when meets ink they bring out an astonishing art of painful beauty, the truth of nature which every being can reflect on...

ink and pain are soulmates...#ink#Pain#Art#literature @Uditi dutta @khushi kumawat.. 😊 @Anmol Dandiwal @Nisha Dhiman anurag

52 Love

"Ink and Pain Pain has a voice worthy of dialogue,and my blood becomes the ink in my pen"

Ink and Pain Pain has a voice worthy of dialogue,and my blood becomes the ink in my pen

Pain has a voice worthy of dialogue, my blood becomes the ink in my pen. #Pain #ink #nojotoenglish #Nojoto @Arzooo 😍😍

72 Love

"Ink and Pain Every word written in pain ink is often very meaningful because every word written in pain is filled with own experiences…"

Ink and Pain Every word written in pain ink is often very meaningful because every word written in pain is filled with own experiences…

#ink#Pain#Love#Life#writer

42 Love
1 Share

"Ink and Pain The pain that troubles you deep inside, not felt by anyone else, you're most of the time, able to hide. But then you find, 'ink & paper'..... your saviour, without any judgement, with open arms, everything......they're ready to hear. The pain flows down through the ink onto the paper and a little unburdened you feel, writing down what you feel, is the best way, if you want some pain relief."

Ink and Pain The pain that troubles you deep inside,
not felt by anyone else, you're most of the time, able to hide.

But then you find, 'ink & paper'..... your saviour,
without any judgement, with open arms, everything......they're ready to hear.

The pain flows down through the ink onto the paper
and a little unburdened you feel,
writing down what you feel, is the best way, if you want some pain relief.

#ink#Pain#paper

62 Love