Best party Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

• 79 Followers
  • 407 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best party Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories & Poem. Also read about life of the party, life the party, christmas party, life the party lyrics, christmas party games, party jokes, song tea party, trolls tea party, valentine tea party invitations, valentine tea party games, mario party 9 good luck, valentine tea party ideas, au christmas party, poem tea party, life 0f the party.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
Dear Society! 
(Do Read Caption)

#nojotoagra I'll not sound a feminist, cause I'm raising the storm.
I'm up with the society, I'm up with it's norms.
Do you remember the guy who cried at the party?
"Ladki hai kya?" Said some aunty!
This reminds me of the girl at the beer bar,
"Ladki ho aur piti ho" Are you not ashamed yar?
This takes me to the girl, who got engaged last week,
"Body par jyda curves acche nahi lagte" Tryna be sleek!
Did you forget the man, who tried not to be dominant?
"Joru ke gulaam ho kya" Or are you impotent?
Her attire, Her dress has always bothered her padosi,
"Being a girl you go out at night" Remarked the society!
The handsome young man, now comes to my mind,
Who's not a party freak and comes back home by ten.
He's studious, he's sincere, he's smart but not bold,
"Esa ladka kisko chahiye?" His thoughts are so old!
The flashes of my memory takes me to the bride,
Who looked soo beautiful as she had confidence and pride.
"Shadi ka din hai aur nazre toh dekho" Said some aunty "Ye toh duba degi ghar ko!"
It's difficult to forget the guy who always wanted to be a cook,
"Rasoi ka nek tjhe hi dedu?" Uncle exclaimed with a frivolous look!
The girls will play with the doll and the boys with the gun,
"Ladki hui toh pink color" and blue, if I'll give birth to a son!
"Ladka hua hai, chalo chalo laddu batwate hai"
"Ladki hui hai, chalo kharcha bachate hai"
Why do we humans are divided into such categories?
"Karobar, rang, sab baat dia" Since years chal rahi same stories!
Why do we still have such undesired variety?
"Insan insan mai hi differentiation" Sounds wierd "Dear Society!"

5 Love
0 Comment

He is a sweet talker :D

He was with Kejriwal in Aam Aadmi Party then it didn't work out. So created some independent party called “Something…Swaraj" :D

Now I absolutely love when people create new independent party because new kind of thinking is needed in India

There's a reason no other political parties in opposition could not be able to challenge BJP for some amount of time in future

Because people simply fade up with their same typical ideology- minority appeasement in the name of Pseudo Secularism and on the basis of that Anti Modi obsession

[SECULARISM MEANS SEPERATION BETWEEN RELIGION (CHURCH) AND STATE WHICH MEANS ANTI RELIGION WHICH MEANS NO MINORITY RELIGION APPEASEMENT]

So is Yogendra Yadav bringing something new to the table?

Unfortunately no

Recently I read an article where he said that those who voted for BJP, I wanted to hold their collar and said that you idiots!!!

Really??!!!!??

I mean really!!?!

And this guy considered himself calm headed intellectual smart man!??..?!!!

I mean that is the stupidest thing one can do when as a new party, one is trying to garner votes or emerge as a new alternative to BJP in whatever capacity maybe

I mean BJP isn't a minority party, so basically you are insulting whole India

Great job :D

I guess when one say that we are brain dead in intellectual capacity, I now understand what they mean.

When you are a self proclaimed intellectual and yet you are committing this kind of stupid mistake in that kind of position, actually telling us horrific reality of lack of political intellectually in opposition.

And one more thing I need to say- whenever I see Yogendra Yadav on TV, he tries to create a very soft spoken gentlemanly image where underlined tendency is to project 'I am better than you, I am smarter than you and me being a certain type with certain types of voice decibel would make sure of that'

Well, in reality, I find it very suspicious and fake, it almost superficial with a tendency to something to hide. And superiority complex of Yogendra Yadav actually makes him mediocre rather anything else

And someone needs tell him that noone is buying what you are trying to sell, you can do better, you need to be smarter because people don't think so and you are bringing nothing new to the table that other oppositions haven't already tried which is why you are pretty much invisible in a opposition hemisphere :D

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

4 Love
0 Comment
#BestFriend'sDay मिलना 👫बिछड़ना  सब किस्मत 💁🏼 का खेल 🤼‍♂ है,

कभी नफरत  तो कभी मेल 💏 है!

बिक जाते हर  रिश्ते 💑 दुनिया 🌎 मे सिर्फ 

☝🏻दोस्ती 🤝 ही यहाँ  Not_for Sale है!

#Friendship #Love #friends #Fun #instagood #Smile #Memories #bestfriend #bestfriends #party #Happy #bff #photooftheday #awesome #Friend #cute #goodtime #Funny #forever #Best #igers #India #GoodTimes #goodfriends #Live #chill #besties #Family #lovethem #bf,

8 Love
0 Comment
Wo hatho se hath chhuth gaye
Jaise sahil se ret bichhad jaye
Wo banayi hui sari yaden Bass cegerate ki dhuye ki tarah 
aasman me udd gayi us aakhri din

Ab wo dinbhar ka sath rehna chhut jayega
Ab koi kisiko pareshan nhi karega
Ab nhi honge lectures bunk yaron ke sath
Ab nhi khulega wo tiffin sabka sath sath.
Ab nhi hogi planning trekking aur missal ki
Ab nhi hogi common birthday party sakbi
Ab nhi pi payenge wo kullad ki chay
Ab nhi ho payegi wo sath baithkar beer ki party
Ab khatam hua wo days ka dresscode
Ab khatam hua wo crush se milne ka intajaar
Ab khatam hua assignment ka likhna
Ab khatam hua wo #GroupGoals ka silsila

#nojoto #Part1 #clgkaaakhridin
part 1

2 Love
0 Comment
Agar aasuon ki 
keemat hoti to

kal raat ka takiya
arbon me bikta

#microfiction #Music #genre #song #songs #Melody #HipHop #rnb #pop #Rap #dubstep #instagood #beat #beats #Jam #myjam #party #948901 #newsong #lovethissong #remix #favoritesong #bestsong #photooftheday #bumpin #repeat #listentothis #goodmusic #instamusician😁⁉️🤣⁉️😐🎃🇪🇷🎃k😁

4 Love
0 Comment
2 Share