tags

Best lame Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

• 5 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Related Stories

ishq the gali wich any lame

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories

I think the problem with Indian animated series is too much moral religious dictat (Saaktimaan had this same problem otherwise it had such potential, after certain moment it becomes a morality preaching rather than anything else)

And the characters are also like that

Chota Bheem would be ideal example

When we were little we watched way better animation shows than this and I later realised that those were good because those weren't exactly targeted looking at kids

Those are obviously American animation

Asterix, Tin tin(French type), Johnny Quest, Captain Planet, He-Man, Justice league, X-Men Scoo b doobi do, Batman, Superman, Batman beyond, Swat Cat, Popye The sailor man, Men In Black, Mummy the animated show, Spiderman,
Mask the animated series etc

And so many I forgot to mention

Compared to these chota Bheem is lame (with due respect)

Also popular nowadays anime like Shinchan and Naruto are shit compared to what we saw for example The legend of Zorro, Speed racer.

I will show to my future children these type of animation (it's pretty easy to do now because of internet) as oppose to lame one like Chota Bheem (I don't care how popular it is, I don't want to bring up my children as some snow flakes and over protecting type)

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

5 Love
0 Comment

What was the best answer I read here on Quora?

Well, How was your first sex experience? by Pryanka Singh from Punjab

Here's her answer, this is better than a movie-

My first sex experience??

Well, it's embarrassing because I wasn't so lucky with boyfriend department. I actually have first taste of this quite late compared to so called bad girls of Delhi who probably do it with their college boyfriend. Some of them do it with highschool boyfriend. Embarrassing thing because I didn't even kiss anyone before :D

I know I am very lame :D

I have this big cousin sister who lives in Canada with his family. She once came to India and she insisted that I should not delay this whole experience as fairy tale ideas about doing it first time supposed to be very romantic which mostly turn out to be a big disappointment. I was little apprehensive about this whole process. She smiled at me and said, “Stupid, you are getting scared, aren't you?” in saying this she touched my left boobs very softly and kissed in my kneck. Since noone has done that to me, my heart jumped out of excitement, I never experienced such excitement ever before. She smiled and asked me, “You liked that, didn't you? Come with me” in saying this she held my hand brought me to her bedroom. I was almost having heart attack with unknown excitement. Whole time my subconscious was telling me, “You are doing a bad thing”. Funny thing is I liked that feeling. She shut the door. And turned on the music player.

“All I want to be your girl” by Holly Miranda was going on.

She sat me down on bed and started to dance slowly with the music. And started to strip one by one. I have seen such thing before but never with my own eyes and so close. I was feeling very overwhelming and I didn't know what to do about it.

She started to touch me everywhere and kissed me. My first kiss!!! I was so overwhelmed with emotion, I don't even remember my first kiss. Yeah, folks I know I am lame. She started to strip me as well. I lost all control of my body then. I don't even know whether I was awake or not. Such was the overwhelming emotion. She said to my ear softly, “I want to eat you”. That was such powerful sentence, my body started to tingle everywhere with anticipation. She touched me everywhere but most important places. I was getting mad with anticipation. I was getting wet as well. Finally she did it. I was feeling like flowing over the clouds. It was such strong emotion. I have never felt anything like before. She suddenly was looking to me as the most beautiful girl in the world. It lasted 1 hr. Then she was tired. We both went to a very deep sleep.

Next morning- I remember everything. I was - well, I don't know why very ashmed of myself. I asked her, “How did you know that I was lesbian?”

She said to me while smiling, “You stupid, you are not lesbian, you just had your first sexual experience which is why you are feeling all kinds of feelings. Let it stable little bit for while and then you will have grasp of the reality”

I said to her, “So you are a lesbian?”

She said to me with a cheeky smile, “No dumb girl, what is with you and lesbians, you didn't have any experience, I just helped you that's it”

I asked her, “You have done this before, isn't it?”

She said, “With girl? No. I am not a lesbian. I have done with my boyfriend”

I said to her, “When they penetrate, is it going to be very painful?”

She said, “Yes. At the first moment. But then it started to become pleasure after that. There's always a fine line between pain and pleasure”

My first sex with a guy was quite disappointing. Unfortunately, there's nothing beautiful to share. He went too early. And I missed all the fun. He tried to do twice after that unfortunately for me results weren't different. My second time with him was lot better but was still very average. Third time was okay. I have never had great sex unfortunately. I have to be satisfied with ‘Okay’

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

·

5 Love
0 Comment
कुछ मीठे कुछ तीखे बीत गये वो लम्हे ,
सच्चे झुठे जैसै भी थे,पावन से लम्हे ,
चेहरे की रौनक थी जिनसे ,बुने थे जो लम्हे ,
मोहक सी कुछ बातें जिनमें ,बन गये कुछ सपने
छूट गये सब जाने कैसे ,न मिल पाएँगे वो हमें ,
पल.पल का अहसास दिला जाते वो लम्हे ,
सच यहीं की फिर कभी ना लौट आएँगे वो लम्हे ।
@स्वाति की कलम से

#nojotopoetry#lame
#swatikikalamse

21 Love
2 Comment
i have learnt to live my life
within the fourwalls of a box 
walls are made of 
aprehensions 
rejections and false starts 

i stare at the heavens 
trying to look for 
all the pauses and the stops

i dont venture , there is no adventure
on the very sight of humanity
i take steps towards 
self preservation

sad , maybe !
bad , probably
whose to say 
my reality is worse 
than the
standard definition? #NojotoQuote

definition
#Nojoto #poem #Poetry #Abstract #Definition #lame #Attempt #writer #writersofig #India #nojotoenglish

2 Love
0 Comment
shakal से mean
bar में nicotine
status में ritual
dil residual

#Some people r like that
#no matter what impact on his/her character but that's like #lame trend, #blind social system
Nojoto News Nojoto Nojoto Hindi Nojoto English

7 Love
0 Comment