tags

Best Future Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Future Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about future, ishqbaaz future story, live future quotes.

• 640 Followers
  • 1615 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Destiny i accept that I was not best for running away like a coward on the way but i can control my destiny i wanted it to work like kidney i have God as a witness better to follow own path coz I have mine happiness......"

Destiny i accept that I was not best
for running away
like a coward on the way
but i can control my destiny
 i wanted it to work like kidney
i have God as a witness
better to follow own path 
coz I have mine happiness......

#Destiny #Future 💬🛌🏅🎉⛳👫🛶

66 Love

"The past which is gone, is nothing to cry for, The present you have,is your future's golden door...☺️ Be happy and strong is all i can say, Darling you are beautiful in your own way.😘"

The past which is gone, is nothing to cry for,
The present you have,is your future's golden door...☺️
Be happy and strong is all i can say,
Darling you are beautiful in your own way.😘

Don't cry for the past,😊Just work for the present and plan for the future 😘

#Life #Past #Present #Future #Lifeline #Happiness #nojotoenglish #positivevibes #Inspiration #positivity #Blessed #Beautiful #Motivation @Brijesh Maurya @pranali panchal @voice of the soul @Voice_of_loveee @aman6.1

39 Love

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #lovelife #Future #haniairmiya

24 Love

"कामयाबी कामयाबी को पाने का सबसे सरल रास्ता यही है की बोहोत सारी मेहनत करें... और आसान रास्तो, शार्ट कट का उपयोग ना करें _सर्वेश कु."

कामयाबी कामयाबी को पाने का सबसे सरल रास्ता यही है 
की बोहोत सारी मेहनत करें... 
और आसान रास्तो, शार्ट कट का उपयोग ना करें 
_सर्वेश कु.

कामयाबी #nojotonews #nojoto #Future #Love # story #thought #Knowledge @Sandhya Jhummi @Sandeep Kumar @Kumari Rinu @Aunkur Porey @Bijay Dutta

16 Love

#Future plan

17 Love