Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sapling Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sapling Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sapling meaning in hindi, sapling meaning in english, sapling meaning in marathi, difference between seedling and sapling 20, what is the difference between a seedling and a sapling 10,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
12de1d96315418a123b55b4b20841aac

Amit Jotwani

Ambushed
by the acute thorns
that lie cleverly camouflaged
on the flowering tree 
of adulthood, 
I yearn for 
the unappreciated saplings 
of childhood. 

The unadulterated joy 
of those early years, 
was it childhood 
or were they just simpler times? 
 #childhood #joy #thorn #unadulterated #sapling #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba
12de1d96315418a123b55b4b20841aac

Amit Jotwani

Hindsight's 20/20 vision 
bitter reminder of a loss,
the fruit we barely tasted 
line we never crossed.

We could have been 
greater than one plus one, 
a fertile sapling planted
but the roots came undone. 

#hindsight #vision #loss #bitter #fruit #taste #line #cross #sapling #roots #undone #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba
2f286d04426f37c2231be1dc1852cf0e

Jyotshna Rani Sahoo

#sapling to tree#

(Read in caption) It's not easy for a sapling to grow in an another place .It needs care, attention, nourishment and most probably trust.It must grow one day

Once my mumma uprooted a sapling of  flower from a crowded area and planted it in an individual gamla.At begining i was annoying about its growth and had less trust but my mumma had confidence. After three four days I found all green leaves were turned pale yellow leaves and then into dry dead leaves. Finally they started falling down. These processes made

It's not easy for a sapling to grow in an another place .It needs care, attention, nourishment and most probably trust.It must grow one day Once my mumma uprooted a sapling of flower from a crowded area and planted it in an individual gamla.At begining i was annoying about its growth and had less trust but my mumma had confidence. After three four days I found all green leaves were turned pale yellow leaves and then into dry dead leaves. Finally they started falling down. These processes made #tree #Inspiration #yqbaba #yqquotes

0 Love

538606b008494bd5d83e4ce394116ea6

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

Contentment:
You couldn't kiss my shroud
You couldn't claim that I was your stalwart lover.
But you do one thing,
plant a sapling on my grave 
And allow my soul to reside in till contentment.

Slurping all the water 
you will sprinkle,
it will mushroom 
its leaves with pride.

What the mortal body could never achieve,
what the mortal body could never feel,
Sanction that feel of love and care
to my aspirant soul till contentment. #contentment,#sapling
c333a828df112dbc88bd47cf1387640b

Anusha TR

Sapling
#sapling

8 Love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification