tags

Best innocence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best innocence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 139 Followers
  • 177 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

#nojoto #English #nojotoenglish #Englishquotes #quotebaba #nojotoquotes #quoteoftheday #cute #cuteness #cutekid #cutenessoverloaded #Like #Love #follow #share #Comment #Support #kid #Child #baby #babyboy #pink #innocent #innocence

198 Love
6 Share

""

"#WorldBicycleDay #SpecialDay I took this old pic out from nojoto.. Says whats written on the right top of photo But I am in a super..Rush to.. To get to where I wanna get.. That I crunched my own.. Mind outta its frame shits toxic.. I am still on a hunt for more.. More of positive vibes to set me blaze, A strobe of confidence.. My eyes don't wanna see anything but my dreams come true.. Hey dream where ya hiding.. I am coming to make a truce with you.. So casual it seems but is it? None gives a damn.. Keep riding.."

#WorldBicycleDay #SpecialDay I took this old pic out from nojoto..
Says whats written on the right top of photo
But I am in a super..Rush to..
To get to where I wanna get.. 
That I crunched my own.. 
Mind outta its frame shits toxic.. 
I am still on a hunt for more.. 
More of positive vibes to set me blaze, 
A strobe of confidence.. 
My eyes don't wanna see anything but my dreams come true.. 
Hey dream where ya hiding.. 
I am coming to make a truce with you.. 
So casual it seems but is it?
None gives a damn.. 
Keep riding..

#riseofphoenix #Rapper #Inspiration #seethelife #freestylerap #Motivation #warrior #Poetry #Win #gratitude #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #nojotobest #nojototop #innocence #Dreams #wisdom #Life #nopainnogain #unstoppableconfidence #mindset #nojotofollow #nojotoshare #nojotoofficial #Nojotomotivation

164 Love
3 Share

""

"Murderer They keep murdering the innocence in me for the sake of situations they keep murdering my dreams in orden to make me fit in society's frame they keep murdering inner me in order to devote the fake perfectionism they keep murdering the child in me in that clean manner that I can't blame they are never Willing to know what's the hell I'm going through being part of this cruel game."

Murderer They keep murdering the innocence in me for the sake of situations 
they keep murdering my dreams in orden to make me fit in society's frame 
they keep murdering inner me in order to devote the fake perfectionism
they keep murdering the child in me in that clean manner that I can't blame
they are never Willing to know what's the hell I'm going through being part of this cruel game.

#Murderer #Quotes #nojotoenglish #nojoto #Life #Dreams #innocence

126 Love
3 Share

""

" "

#Nojoto #Nojotohindi #kalakaksh #kavishala #innocence #Poetry #Quotes #kiranbala #2liner

115 Love
1 Share

""

"What is my mistake? He asked with innocence. Nothing but loving me She answered with a vicious smile."

What is my mistake?
He asked with innocence.
Nothing but loving me
She answered with a vicious smile.

What is my mistake?
He asked with innocence.
Nothing but loving me
She answered with a vicious smile.
#dinakarreddy #nojotoenglish #heartbreaks #Love #innocence

115 Love
1 Share