Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wordchallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wordchallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love pdf to word, love that is not allowed word, and sorry seems to be the hardest word, explain love in one word in hindi, explain love in one word best answer,

• 28 Followers
  • 61 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Up Wali Class

Chatterbox की अंग्रेजी बताओ? #English #EnglishLangauge #English_Literature #word_of_the_day #wordchallenge #जानकारी

read more
mute video

Up Wali Class

mute video

Smîléy Hãrí

motivation quotes #motavitonal #wordchallenge #Win

read more
mute video

Kather

life line #Lick #fellings #wordchallenge lovesong💕💕 #lovelyfriends heartbroken💔feel #feeings #Life

read more
mute video

Payal Dholakia

You light up my world And I will never let you down!  #Light #WordChallenge #Yqbaba

Darshan Blon

They faught all Odds, ended up together and yet again "Love" remained victorious.

I closed the book and thought of "us", if only! we could have had a smiliar fate.  #2linestory #yqbaba #wordchallenge #lovestory #love

Darshan Blon

I was always fascinated by birds, their ability to fly anywhere had always made me wish in being one of them. On 1st of January, 2019 I woke up to a beautiful morning, all pumped up to start a new year with new enthusiasm and zeal. Everything seemed normal at first but all of a sudden I heard my brother making this weird "sssh.. sshh.." sound as he entered my room. I got startled and asked him what had happened but he looked more tensed and kept on moving his hands right and left, as if he was #story #Strange #wordchallenge #metamorphosis #yqbaba #wordoftheday #dreamorreality #strangeday

read more
METAMORPHOSIS:

I was always fascinated by birds, their ability to fly anywhere had always made me wish in being one of them.

Continued in caption.  I was always fascinated by birds, their ability to fly anywhere had always made me wish in being one of them.
On 1st of January, 2019 I woke up to a beautiful morning, all pumped up to start a new year with new enthusiasm and zeal. Everything seemed normal at first but all of a sudden I heard my brother making this weird "sssh.. sshh.." sound as he entered my room.  I got startled and asked him what had happened but he looked more tensed and kept on moving his hands right and left, as if he was

Darshan Blon

The stage is all set my dear, 
Don't worry! Stare directly at the eyes of fear,
Go ahead! Put up a grand magical show,
You are a performer after all-you gotta let them know,
Grease your engines,Shift them up to the 5th gear.  #show #yqbaba #wordchallenge #aabba  #lamelimerick

Darshan Blon

1.Look          at the      2.Up            above
  birds      flying            In the     beautiful 
          high,                              sky, 

3.Put                on     4.Don't             worry    
    your      wings of       you             too 
       imagination,               will        learn 
                                                to fly.  #yqbaba #shapepoem #birds #imagination #artinwords #wordchallenge

Darshan Blon

I want you to complete this task
But without you wearing that pretentious mask,
Just be the "Real You" my dear friend,
keep it original and don't pretend,
I hope that it's not too much to ask?  #lamelimerick
#stupidwords
#yqbaba
#wordchallenge
#thoughts
loader
Home