Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best slavery Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best slavery Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about primitive communism to slavery, slavery meaning in hindi, slavery in india, slavery meaning in english, slavery meaning in marathi,

• 29 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chirag Bansal

mute video

Poet Maddy

मोहब्बत में रह कर अक्सर, करी है हमने गुलामी बहुत......... #oftenLove#slavery#lover#Freedom........

read more
मोहब्बत में रह कर अक्सर,
करी है हमने गुलामी बहुत.........
इक महबूब के हिस्से में भी,
थोड़ी आज़ादी होनी चाहिए......

©Poet Maddy मोहब्बत में रह कर अक्सर,
करी है हमने गुलामी बहुत.........
#Often#Love#Slavery#Lover#Freedom........

Santosh Narwar Aligarh

mute video

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

gravity quotes

நல்லவை கசக்கும் ஆனால் கடைசியில் இனிக்கும். (வாழ்க்கை). #என்_தூலின்_பதிவு #en_thoolin_pathivu #yqkanmani #India #Politics #ego #slavery

read more
உனக்கு சுதந்திரம் தருகிறேன்
என்னிடம் இருந்து.

ஆனால்
அந்த சுதந்திரத்தினால்
வேறு எங்கோ
சென்று‌ மாட்டிக்கொள்ளாதே.

என்_தூலின்_பதிவு
PraveeN_kumar_lk
19-03-2021 நல்லவை கசக்கும்
ஆனால் கடைசியில் இனிக்கும்.
(வாழ்க்கை).

#என்_தூலின்_பதிவு 
#en_thoolin_pathivu 
#yqkanmani

Bharath Nandibhatla

26 years a slave poetry #slavery

read more
Such is your slavery
to patterns, my friend,
that you try to fathom
raging stars into
caging constellations.

Such is your slavery
to meaning, my friend,
that you hunt for it
on this blank canvas.

Such is my slavery
to patterns and 
meanings alike,
that I confine
poetry to just that.

Maybe one day
I break patterns,
and write a blank verse.
And maybe one day,
you let go of meaning,
and read blank spaces
that eat into my poetry. 26 years a slave

#poetry #slavery

A yadav

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #life  #inspiration #motivation #death #slavery #history

Diwa

Modern Slavery: A Reaction Piece #slavery #abuse #overseascontractworkers #prose #yqbaba

read more
the clamor for freedom has always been so loud that it has become one of the basic rights of humankind.  yet, it is paradoxical to see a lot of people still suffering slavery, mainly, due to poverty.

one heavy example would be overseas contract workers, particularly, those who work blue-collared jobs.  they enter a new country to serve rich employers who, in turn, force them into slavery.  slavery, i say, because of the following reasons:

first, they don't get paid enough; 
second, they are overworked;
third, they aren't given proper benefits, specifically, those stated in the given contract;
fourth, they, usually, don't have days off;
fifth, they are forced to do the allotted stay or pay the entire amount of expenses, garnered by their employer who sponsors their working visa;
sixth, they don't hold their passports; and
seventh, most of these workers experience multiple abuses from their employers.

not all employers are abusive, of course, but most of them are. 

so, is slavery abolished, then, or not? aren't we all the same, in the eyes of God, if not society?

therefore, it is but important to treat everyone humanely; regardless, entirely, of job and societal status. Modern Slavery: A Reaction Piece

#slavery #abuse #overseascontractworkers #prose #yqbaba

Ratan Gupta

Pollution Control Computer Literary Slavery Day Quotes By Ratan Kumar Gupta Yoga Meditation Guru Writer Astrologer Numerologist Vastu Expert Acupressure Therapist Reiki Healer Motivational Speaker PCB Science Teacher NLP Trainer Life Coach Health Wealth Happiness Stress Depression Wellness Love Relationships Marriage Child Birth Name Fame Study Foreign Travel Education Partnership Property Finance Job Career Business Success Leadership Consultant Script Writer Director Of RKG Media Films TV Acti #writer #motivationalspeaker #astrologer #slavery #yogaguru #ratangupta

read more
RKG  Pollution Control Computer Literary Slavery Day Quotes By Ratan Kumar Gupta Yoga Meditation Guru Writer Astrologer Numerologist Vastu Expert Acupressure Therapist Reiki Healer Motivational Speaker PCB Science Teacher NLP Trainer Life Coach Health Wealth Happiness Stress Depression Wellness Love Relationships Marriage Child Birth Name Fame Study Foreign Travel Education Partnership Property Finance Job Career Business Success Leadership Consultant Script Writer Director Of RKG Media Films TV Acti

Santosh Sawner (untold words writer)

भूल गए परिंदे! #slavery #gulami #Freedom

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification