tags

Best slavery Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best slavery Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 11 Followers
  • 32 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Freedom quit slavery of self and others"

Freedom quit 
slavery 
of self and 
others

#Freedom#slavery

42 Love

"मैं आवारा समुंदर सा, मुझे किनारों के तलबगार मिले, वो बोतलबंद पानी सी, उसे अमीर खरीदार मिले।। - सौरभ"

मैं आवारा समुंदर सा, 
मुझे किनारों के तलबगार मिले, 
वो बोतलबंद पानी सी, 
उसे अमीर खरीदार मिले।।
                              - सौरभ

#Independence#slavery#Money#खरीbaatein#sircasticsaurabh#Nojoto#nojotoshayari#nojotohindi#Life#philosphy

26 Love
6 Share

"Distance:- The distance is mine How dare Do not ask anything for you Where you live Where am i away From you, strange to you Is my life Slavery You remember that moment Sit together Looking at asma With a falling star Pray for you But not all of them today Rishto Door Today It's broken, My memories of your memories Every minute is lost The distance is mine Now a new life Have taken Floor is also separate from us Has taken a path There was also slavery The distance is mine No door nor heart, Is in"

Distance:-
The distance is mine
 How dare
 Do not ask anything for you
 Where you live
 Where am i away
 From you, strange to you
 Is my life
 Slavery
 You remember that moment
 Sit together
 Looking at asma
 With a falling star
 Pray for you
 But not all of them today
 Rishto Door Today
 It's broken,
 My memories of your memories
 Every minute is lost
 The distance is mine
 Now a new life
 Have taken
 Floor is also separate from us
 Has taken a path
 There was also slavery
 The distance is mine
 No door nor heart,
 Is in

#Stories
#Quotes
#distancelove
#Love
#Shayari
#Poetry
#ekalfazz @Pragati Maurya @तन्हा ज़िन्दगी @writer @Dharmendra Singh @aman6.1

37 Love
1 Share

"Army.. A forgotten perspective? a sense of a surrender to a belief system.. A profound discipline.. A sense of commitment to a man made concept of nation, its purity. A young boy ready to leave everything, Including his love and family, Ready to die for souls who played no part in his upbringing?? Thats really something.. Takes guts.. What have we achieved?? A pride in killing in the name of a country, Any two nations at war forget suddenly, Real lives are lost, kids lose their fathers, Wives lose their husbands, mothers lose their sons, What pride is in the medal, when that boy isn't returning.. All for a fact the same nations forget their heroism.. Just Mere 2 days later, making a toast, a celebration? You won? Oh really? Did you ever visit a martyr's family?? Did you do anything to share their pain, anything? I am no messiah but I still keep questioning.. The direction in which human is progressing.. Hate is not the triumph of humanity."

Army.. A forgotten perspective? 
 a sense of a surrender to a belief system..
A profound discipline..
A sense of commitment to a man made concept of nation, its purity.
A young boy ready to leave everything,
Including his love and family,
Ready to die for souls who played no part in his upbringing?? 
Thats really something.. Takes guts.. 
What have we achieved?? 
A pride in killing in the name of a country, 
Any two nations at war forget suddenly, 
Real lives are lost, kids lose their fathers, 
Wives lose their husbands, mothers lose their sons, 
What pride is in the medal, when that boy isn't returning.. 
All for a fact the same nations forget their heroism.. 
Just Mere 2 days later, making a toast, a celebration? 
You won? Oh really? Did you ever visit a martyr's family?? 
Did you do anything to share their pain, anything? 
I am no messiah but I still keep questioning.. 
The direction in which human is progressing.. 
Hate is not the triumph of humanity.

#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #army #nation #Defense #humantyexists #peace #peaceandlove #humanpuppets #humansarentreal #HUmanity #humanspirit #slavery #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #enlighten #Evolution #thegodwithinus #triumphofhumanity #everychildisspecial

151 Love
2 Share