tags

Best green Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best green Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about e love green, music u green bay, trolls w green hair.

• 183 Followers
  • 540 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”"

Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”

#Amazing #followme #all_shots #textgram #Family #instago #igaddict #awesome #girls #instagood #my #bored #baby #Music #Red #green #Water #harrystyles #bestoftheday #black #party #white #yum #Flower #2012 #Night #instalove #niallhoran #jj_forum @Bizzy Boyfire @Think @Abhishek Kumar @Pooja Goyal

35 Love
1 Share

"Mumbai Rains That girl in the rain, sauntered on the road. was she in pain? nobody seemed to note. Her eyes were moist, with rain and tears. she felt mixed emotions, pondering over her fears. Everything around her, was lush and green. The grass the trees. and her feelings within. Little girl inside her, craved for a swing. All she asked for , was to dance and sing. She wiped her face, and looked up. As if to dare the rain and fill her joyous cup. Like a diamond, she was strong and precious. Her eyes twinkled with magical freshness. The scent wafting from her, now reached the others. And the aroma of her persona, now matched with her mother's. ~parul"

Mumbai Rains That girl in the rain,
sauntered on the road.
was she in pain?
nobody seemed to note.

Her eyes were moist,
with rain and tears.
she felt mixed emotions,
pondering over her fears.

Everything around her,
was lush and green.
The grass the trees.
and her feelings within.

Little girl inside her,
craved for a swing.
All she asked for ,
was to dance and sing.

She wiped her face,
and looked up.
As if to dare the rain
and fill her joyous cup.

Like a diamond,
she was strong and precious.
Her eyes twinkled
with magical freshness.

The scent wafting from her,
now reached the others.
And the aroma of her persona,
now matched with her mother's.
~parul

#rains #Mother #green

13 Love

"Life is a combination of different hues. I can't claim that one colour is better than others. I want to colour my life in seven colours of rainbow... VIOLET'S Imagination, INDIGO'S Intuition, BLUE'S Coolness, GREEN'S Growth, YELLOW'S Enthusiasm, ORANGE'S Optimism & RED'S Energy."

Life is a combination of different hues. 
I can't claim that one colour is better than others. I want to colour my life in 
seven colours of rainbow...

VIOLET'S  Imagination, 
 INDIGO'S  Intuition,
 BLUE'S  Coolness,
 GREEN'S  Growth, 
 YELLOW'S  Enthusiasm, 
 ORANGE'S  Optimism &
  RED'S  Energy.

It is white light that disperses in seven colours. White...the colour of purity, peace and spirituality.
#colorsoflife #Life #Rainbow
#hues #Imagination #intuition #coolness #Growth #energy #enthusiasm #optimism #peace #purity #Spirituality #white #Red #indigo #blue #green #yellow #orange #violet #nojoto #seven #nojotoenglish

18 Love

The brilliance of the light is only sourcing vibration, its vibrancy vibrant in my eyes. The abbreviation of the seven colors of the rainbow is to instill within us, and we have the full power to birthright - a full figure simile vigor in the vibrant coloring, now let your wrong answer will create a colorful stock of words, like a brief of vibgyor; go along with your innate nature, I love to read more immature minds to achieve myself best maturity. 🧘🌱✨💞✍️

The seven colors of the rainbow are sum

39 Love

""green your mind not read any of mind invest in your mind not wash any of mind" by v.v@"

"green your mind not read any of mind invest in your mind not wash any of mind"
                     by v.v@

#green

22 Love