Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yesno Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yesno Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about she yes i love you, i really love you baby baby yes i do, yes i love you, say yes to the dress, mittran di yes hai,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Debabrata Sinha

#yesno #kaunsune . . When you have something deep that grinds your soul, making it flip, you run waggling around to spew the pain and try to say words, a few, #vaguewords #wholistenedtoyou

read more
"Can I say something?"

#yesno #kaunsune 

When you have something deep 
that grinds your soul, making it flip,
you run waggling around to spew
the pain and try to say words, a few,

Suparas Jain

"Charlie Charlie... are you here?"
I asked over the drawn game.

PENCIL BLOWS TO "NO" BOX.
"Ohhmhgosh holycraaapppp"
😲😲🤤😨😱👻 Charlie pencil game.
#ghost #funny #laugh #yesno #yqbaba #yqcomedy #yqtales #sajalsays

Siddarth

NO

YES #yqbaba #yesno #randomscribbles

Hemalatha G

I said NO to a family trip. That's it (😂), and that has made my heart somersault. Ignore. Ahana Sarkar, that's why! 😫 #yqbaba #yesno #Pain #guilt #Rubbish

read more
Saying no demands a lot of courage. 
I've just been through it. And the "NO" I said has lead to a war inside me. I thought, nodding my head needs mental strength, at least in this case; because it's better to get hurt than to hurt others, right? Universal thought. But what if my yes brings about a disaster in future to them and to me? 

When they plead with you, gripping the genuineness in their voice, your nerves tighten. How can we go against such a plea? How can we say no? It's all in the way it comes to us. A blessing or a curse. And, you're left in the lurch! There! At that moment, the NO you utter, comes with all the might right from the bottom of your belly. 
Just to hold a speck of guilt... I said NO to a family trip. That's it (😂), and that has made my heart somersault. Ignore.

Ahana Sarkar, that's why! 😫

#YQbaba #yesno #pain #guilt #rubbish

silent pen

पहले मैं सोचता था, 
कोई मुझे ना क्यों करेगी
अब मैं सोचता हूं, 
कोई मुझे हां क्यों करेगी।  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yesno #lpuian #paagal #soldier #feelings #loveu

Shayeesta Hasnain

Keep it transparent & evident. 
Say -'Yes' with surety. 
Say- 'No' without any guilt.

(Say - YES/NO only when you mean it) .

©Shayeesta Hasnain "YES/NO' #yesnoquotes #yesno #betransparent#beclear#selfexperiencequotes#bestrong

RajVin

Friendship > Love?? #Nojoto #Dosti #Friendship #2liners #yesno #okay

read more
जहाँ कोई सवाल नही,
तेरी हा ना मे मेरी हामी हैं।
सिर्फ इश्क़ ही नही,
जहाँ दिलो की गुलामी हैं। Friendship > Love??

#nojoto #dosti #friendship #2liners #yesno #okay

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification