Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Social Network Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Social Network Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love and social media, i love social, social house poetry in hindi, negative quotes on social media in hindi, social media and election campaigns,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swati

My Fav. Conversation in a Movie The Social Network Gage: Mr. Zuckerberg, do I have your full attention? Mark Zuckerberg: [stares out the window] No.Gage: Do you think I deserve it? Mark Zuckerberg: [looks at Gage] What? Gage: Do you think I deserve your full attention? Mark Zuckerberg: I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition, and I don't want to perjure myself, so I have a legal obligation to say no. Gage: Okay - no. You don't think I deserve your attention. Mark Zuckerberg: I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing. [pauses]Mark Zuckerberg: Did I adequately answer your condescending question? #Movies #Dialogue

read more
 My Fav. Conversation in a Movie 
 The Social Network

Gage: Mr. Zuckerberg, do I have your full attention? Mark Zuckerberg: [stares out the window] No.Gage: Do you think I deserve it? Mark Zuckerberg: [looks at Gage] What? Gage: Do you think I deserve your full attention? Mark Zuckerberg: I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition, and I don't want  to perjure myself, so I have a legal obligation to say no. Gage: Okay - no. You don't think I deserve your attention. Mark Zuckerberg: I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves  tall, they have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement  that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my  attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is  back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing  things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients,  are intellectually or creatively capable of doing. [pauses]Mark Zuckerberg: Did I adequately answer your condescending question?

Satyaprem Upadhyay

The most popular social networks worldwide Unsurprisingly, Facebook leads the way with 1,5920 million active users. But who follows? As a business, it makes sense to be aware of your surroundings and the potential a platform has to reach your audience. This is the same for more traditional forms of marketing, from broadcast and print, right through to the digital. Since the turn of the century, Digital Marketers have looked towards social media as an increasingly necessary part of their marke #Internet #Social Network #Popular #Data

read more
 The most popular social networks worldwide  
 Unsurprisingly, Facebook leads the way with 1,5920 million active users. But who follows?
As a business, it makes sense to be aware of your surroundings and the potential a platform has to reach your audience. This is the same for more traditional forms of marketing, from broadcast and print, right through to the digital.
Since the turn of the century, Digital Marketers have looked towards social media as an increasingly necessary part of their marke

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification