tags

Best destroy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best destroy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 83 Followers
  • 158 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"Spend your time with people who are good for your mental health not destroy your mind"

Spend your time with people who are good for your mental health not 
destroy your mind

#nojotoenglish #nojotolines #nojotoquotes #sushmathakur
#nojotowriters #Mind #destroy

195 Love
1 Share

"दोस्ती,दोस्ती बोलो न ऐसी होती है क्या दोस्ती? 😢😊☺️"

दोस्ती,दोस्ती बोलो न 
ऐसी होती है क्या दोस्ती?
😢😊☺️

#दोस्ती #दोस्ती,दोस्ती बोलो न
ऐसी होती है क्या दोस्ती?
😢😊☺️#Dosti #CCD

#Challenge #nojoto #nojotonews #nojotohindi #nojotohindivideo #nojotomusic #mojotofilms #Love #friends #friendship #confusions #OpenPoetry #Pyar #Heart #Broken #Dil #people #masum #Time #breakups #lonely #nojotomusic #Life #Prem #kahaani #Challenge #ishq #panha #writer #story #sorrow #joy #tum #me #strangers #known #Right #Wrong #positivity #longtime #2liner #writeup #calm #down #Moon #beyond #the #world #crazy #poem #shaya

154 Love
1.4K Views
2 Share

"Corruption can be defined as Corruption is a termite that continues to destroy the system and in these days corruption has made its own place to everywhere.it starts from beginning to end up in every department like social institution,large scales companines, hospitals and so on. we must take initiative to eliminate corruption from roots."

Corruption can be defined as Corruption is a termite that continues to destroy the system and in these days corruption has made its own place to everywhere.it starts from beginning to end up in every department like social institution,large scales companines, hospitals and so on. we must take initiative to eliminate corruption from roots.

#nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes
#Corruption #StartUp #End #roots
#system #destroy

129 Love

"Every moment those cold fingers of you touches my skin in these rainy nights, they lit fire to my soul, a bit at a time. These moments make me crave to be destroyed, even more. And in the end, when my whole soul is engulfed in the fire that you have started, I want to pull you into my arms and destroy you too, in every breathtaking way that exists. - Akshay Vasu"

Every moment those cold fingers of you touches my skin in these rainy nights, they lit fire to my soul, a bit at a time. These moments make me crave to be destroyed, even more. And in the end, when my whole soul is engulfed in the fire that you have started, I want to pull you into my arms and destroy you too, in every breathtaking way that exists.

- Akshay Vasu

Your touch

#touch #akshayvasu #Love #romance#Skin #rain #Soul #Crave #destroy #Quotes #poems #Poetry

105 Love
4 Share

"अपने ही हाथों मैं अपनी,दुनियां उजाड़ के रोऊं जी करता है तेरी याद में,मैं गला फाड़ के रोऊं"

अपने ही हाथों मैं अपनी,दुनियां उजाड़ के रोऊं
जी करता है तेरी याद में,मैं गला फाड़ के रोऊं

गला फाड़ के राऊं By-Sir ji
#Sirji#दुनियां#destroy#Love#Hate#Memories#brokenheart#tears#SADness#SAD

102 Love
4 Share