tags

Best happinessquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best happinessquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 12 Followers
  • 200 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"happiness exists in acceptance 😊 manisha...."

happiness exists in acceptance 😊
                                   manisha....

#happinessquotes #positivevibes#lovequotes

24 Love

"Yun to bematlab hai ek dusre ke bin pr agar saath rahe to tabaah honge...arre iss andhere or roshni ka ishq toh humare jesa nikla !"

Yun to bematlab hai ek dusre ke bin pr agar saath rahe to tabaah honge...arre iss andhere or roshni ka ishq toh humare jesa nikla !

#lovequotes #yqtales #happinessquotes #yqquotes #yqtales

37 Love

"Life and Poem Life is like a book in which different poetries were written...Poetries...some are sad while some romantic red...some are awful & some are joyful... as soon as the page turns...the poetries changes their rythms...may be you don't like some of them but don't quit there...just keep reading & wait for the next page...Bcoz you never know what next page takes to you...as similar to life...bcoz you can't expect what next day will brings to you...so just keep patience...life is full of surprises...& that's its beauty....not now but somewhere a beautiful poem is waiting only for you❤"

Life and Poem  Life is like a book in which different poetries were written...Poetries...some are sad while some romantic red...some are awful & some are joyful...
as soon as the page turns...the poetries changes their rythms...may be you don't like some of them but don't quit there...just keep reading & wait for the next page...Bcoz you never know what next page takes to you...as similar to life...bcoz you can't expect what next day will brings to you...so just keep patience...life is full of surprises...& that's its beauty....not now but somewhere a beautiful poem is waiting only for you❤

#lovequotes #yqtales #happinessquotes #yqquotes #yqtales

51 Love

"Do shaks the uss bheed mein jo anjaan bane bethe the, ek muskura bahut raha tha, sayad khus hu dikhana chahta tha, kyuki thik age betha tha dusre shaks ke....or dusra nazar bharke was usse dekh raha tha, jese baccha chaand dekhta ho....wo kuch kadmo ki duriyaan ab kabhi na khatm hone wala faasla thi...ek shaks mudta bi to dusra nazarandaaz kr deta or fr se uske na dekhne pr ws usse hi dekhta....yehi to hoti hai mohabbat...ab farq ni padta ka dikhaawa...woh kya hai na dono naraaz the...ni ni ek dusre se ni...ws kismat se... Ek naraz tha apne halaato se or dusra unn halaato ke faislo se.... Ese hi ek kahani fr apna dum tod gayi...halaato, faislo or kismato ke khel mein...."

Do shaks the uss bheed mein jo anjaan bane bethe the,
ek muskura bahut raha tha, sayad khus hu dikhana chahta tha, kyuki thik age betha tha dusre shaks ke....or dusra nazar bharke was usse dekh raha tha, jese baccha chaand dekhta ho....wo kuch kadmo ki duriyaan ab kabhi na khatm hone wala faasla thi...ek shaks mudta bi to dusra nazarandaaz kr deta or fr se uske na dekhne pr ws usse hi dekhta....yehi to hoti hai mohabbat...ab farq ni padta ka dikhaawa...woh kya hai na dono naraaz the...ni ni ek dusre se ni...ws kismat se...
Ek naraz tha apne halaato se or dusra unn halaato ke faislo se....
Ese hi ek kahani fr apna dum tod gayi...halaato, faislo or
 kismato ke khel mein....

#lovequotes #yqtales #happinessquotes #yqquotes #yqtales #alone #beunstoppable

64 Love

"Finally he leaves ! I text him long quotes again, wait for those blue ticks & then expect for the replies...but this time I don't request, I don't cried infact I put aside my anger or every complaint & pour all my love & heart in those texts...texts of unconfessed feelings, texts of wishes for getting marry & texts of gudbyes with the smiley face...& yes this time the fear of my heart to recollect itself after sudden gudbyes leaves my heart...& ofcourse the one we are talking about was actually never mine...he was just a beautiful tale without any ending..."

Finally he leaves !
I text him long quotes again, wait for those blue ticks & then expect for the replies...but this time I don't request, I don't cried infact I put aside my anger or every complaint & pour all my love & heart in those texts...texts of unconfessed feelings, texts of wishes for getting marry & texts of gudbyes with the smiley face...& yes this time the fear of my heart to recollect itself after sudden gudbyes leaves my heart...& ofcourse the one we are talking about was actually never mine...he was just a beautiful tale without any ending...

#lovequotes #yqtales #happinessquotes #yqquotes #yqtales #alone

63 Love